MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Iraqi Helmet

Article about: by col james vicky just for your interest this is called the model1980 (m80) imported from south korean and used mainly in the iran iraq and first gulf war and made from a composite nylon ma

Default New Iraqi Helmet

Just come home from work to find my first Iraqi Army Helmet had arrived. Really happy with it. Got a nice been there feel to it. Still sand encrusted on the inside.

Now i can only hope my PASGT is waiting for me tomorrow to finish my display off.

Thanks for looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Iraqi Helmet   New Iraqi Helmet  

?

Default Re: New Iraqi Helmet

Looking good! The sand is a nice bonus.
    I do like these things, though between this and the PASGT I think I know which one
    I'd choose to wear!
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote by aj4010 View Post
    I do like these things, though between this and the PASGT I think I know which one
    I'd choose to wear!
    Me too!...

Quote by aj4010 View Post
    I'd choose to wear!
    I know! I look forward to displaying this next to my British kevlars and pasgt. great comparative pieces.

I always leave the Iraqi dirt in my helmets, it adds to the authenticity because it was like that when it was found

Nice helmet!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I agree with all the other members, that is a nice example.

Is there any Arabic script written on the webbing cradle?

?

V I have a helmet here with me at work you can have! it is UAE Army..K pot..with a choclate chip cover..If I can get home..through flight booking in process..In April You can have it..If you want it???.. Cheers Terry.. PM if it is any good?? Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    V I have a helmet here with me at work you can have! it is UAE Army..K pot..with a choclate chip cover..If I can get home..through flight booking in process..In April You can have it..If you want it???.. Cheers Terry.. PM if it is any good?? Cheers Terry.
    Hi Terry, i have messaged you. It would look fantastic next to my others. Thank you so so much!

vicky just for your interest this is called the model1980 (m80) imported from south korean and used mainly in the iran iraq and first gulf war and made from a composite nylon material
    Regards James

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast