Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Norwegian MK2

Article about: Hello again, I have recently come across this Norwegian post war refurbished mk2 helmet online. The color and liner look good and I am almost certain that the decals are official, however, y

Default Norwegian MK2

Hello again, I have recently come across this Norwegian post war refurbished mk2 helmet online. The color and liner look good and I am almost certain that the decals are official, however, you can never be too sure. Norwegian MK2Norwegian MK2Norwegian MK2Norwegian MK2Norwegian MK2Norwegian MK2Norwegian MK2

Quite recently, these Norwegians have been peaking my interest and I have been wanting to get one. This helmet seems to be in really good shape, but the decals are both rubbed. I just found it slightly weird that the only seemingly noticeable wear and tear on the helmet was the decals. Thanks and tell me what y'all think!

?

Decals look alright to me, but they are sadly being reproduced and I am by no means an authority on these. I have been keeping an eye out for a refurbished German lid with such decals...sadly a lot of collectors are removing the paint and Norwegian decals in hopes of finding German decals beneath them

This is the one on ebay for £100, looks good but I am not an expert on these
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Secondly, is this price too high for these?

?

I don't think so...they're underappreciated, but not the easiest to find

This MkII has been refurbished in the Netherlands for the Norwegians. The liner and the chinstrap (typical Dutch clasp) are Dutch. As is the paint job, to my mind.

Looks nice!

Cheers,
    Emile