Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original hungarian 35M helmet refurbished by the german Firedepartment?

Article about: Hello I found this interesting example on the fleemarked This example is 3 times painted: The Colour outside is Black and the newest Colour, under this it is painted red I think short after

Default Original hungarian 35M helmet refurbished by the german Firedepartment?

Hello
    I found this interesting example on the fleemarked
    This example is 3 times painted: The Colour outside is Black and the newest Colour, under this it is painted red I think short after the war and under the red Colour it is painted green from WW2
    I dont remove the Colour because the brick breaker(german:Ziegelbrecher) dont make any sense on an army helmet
    Three holes will be drilled inside the Shell for the brick breaker
    To the helmet
    It was stamped by Mavag in size 64 with the hungarian shield and the shield is stamped next to this again
    It is also stamped with GY64

Is it good or not ?
    I need your opinions to this found
    Regards
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original hungarian 35M helmet refurbished by the german Firedepartment?   Original hungarian 35M helmet refurbished by the german Firedepartment?  

Original hungarian 35M helmet refurbished by the german Firedepartment?   Original hungarian 35M helmet refurbished by the german Firedepartment?  

Original hungarian 35M helmet refurbished by the german Firedepartment?   Original hungarian 35M helmet refurbished by the german Firedepartment?  

Original hungarian 35M helmet refurbished by the german Firedepartment?  

Looks like they also reused the leather piece of a German army M31 Liner, you can see where the stitching used to be.
    Luis

Hello
    You are brilliant
    I have a second helmet bought from the same seller in size 66 and it have the same liner
    The leather were Stamped 1943 and the second 1944 see pictures
    The top is made I think from a Feldgrau Uniform and the chinstrap is from a luftschutzhelmet
    I am never thinking on this detail
    The liners were made full of WW2 Materials
    Thank you
    Best regards
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original hungarian 35M helmet refurbished by the german Firedepartment?   Original hungarian 35M helmet refurbished by the german Firedepartment?  

You're welcome haha, I used to have a Q64 M42 helmet post war used by the fire department and the top cussion of the liner had a piece of Splittertarn Zeltbahn in it.
    You never know what you can find in these helmets
    Luis

You mean that or?
    One of my many postwarliners but noone have a Camopad
    I never belive a treasure in my 2 M38 hungarian helmets
    I bought it poor for the shells and want to dump the liner but yet the liners were so good as the shells itself
    Best regards
    Bavarian

Wait, didn't you buy that liner from me?
    I think you did xD a few months back.
    I remember those damages and the name.
    All seems pretty familiar to me haha
    Luis