Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Please help Identify

Article about: I have an opportunity to pick this helmet up super cheap. The problem is I have no idea where its from or what time period. These are the only photos I have to go on. Any help would be appre

Default Please help Identify

I have an opportunity to pick this helmet up super cheap. The problem is I have no idea where its from or what time period. These are the only photos I have to go on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20150929_0005[1].jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	887101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20150929_0006[1].jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	887102Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20150929_0007[1].jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	887103
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

It's a Hungarian M50/70, used from 1970 and still in use now!....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

it's the later model Steel helmet made by the Hungarians M70, very common on the surplus market right now, usually retails for around $20 plus shipping on ebay or mail order, might cost more at a surplus store, so probably a $25 - $30 helmet

it's an inexpensive helmet, but still fun to collect

wow that was fast! Thank you guys so much!
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

they made one last model known as the M90 with an improved steel and discontinued the shiney infrared finnish

Hungary M90 - Brendon's Helmets