Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

polish wz1967 pickup

Article about: just to share another new lid pickup the polish wz 67 this one has a few hand written scribbling in pen and the liner date stamp is 1979 and has a cross pad similar to the british mk11 ,the

seasons greetings greg ,i notice this thread is nestled in the steel helmet section i guess it slipped the net when the newly formed composite section was formed ,i for one book marked your site as soon as could ,its a must for any composite helmet collector thanks for the correct designation of my example ,i too thought it was made from a glass reinforced plastic ,the inside shell certainly shows rough fibres of some sort ,my rim has some slight delamination where i can only assume taken a few knocks the damage is similar to what you would expect to see on the iraqi m90 one thing i notice on my example is the pure quality of the hardwear and liner ,enjoy your great food and ill raise a toast to you and your website once im off work duties ,here's to 2015 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pol3-1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	224.2 KB 
ID:	781075

Quote by James C View Post
    seasons greetings greg ,i notice this thread is nestled in the steel helmet section i guess it slipped the net when the newly formed composite section was formed ,i for one book marked your site as soon as could ,its a must for any composite helmet collector thanks for the correct designation of my example ,i too thought it was made from a glass reinforced plastic ,the inside shell certainly shows rough fibres of some sort ,my rim has some slight delamination where i can only assume taken a few knocks the damage is similar to what you would expect to see on the iraqi m90 one thing i notice on my example is the pure quality of the hardwear and liner ,enjoy your great food and ill raise a toast to you and your website once im off work duties ,here's to 2015 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pol3-1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	224.2 KB 
ID:	781075
    My brother has a steel version and is very heavy and has the same style chinstrap and liner, il get some photos of it and post it up, if you want to see it. They sell them £15 from anchor supplies.

thanks matty yes thats fine post away mate ,any thing that brings more attention to these warsaw pact helmets the better ,crikey 15 quid is cheap ,i might pick me up one at that price ,all the best mate

thanks matty yes thats fine post away mate ,any thing that brings more attention to these warsaw pact helmets the better ,crikey 15 quid is cheap ,i might pick me up one at that price ,all the best mate
    Thanks James il have to get some pictures of it tommorow as its dark here and yes it is cheap they have a shelf of them at my local one and some are different to others but always in the same shade of green. Polish Army Helmet

yep definately the same model ,thanks for the link mate

yep definately the same model ,thanks for the link mate
    No problem James.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12