Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Price indication

Article about: Can somebody give me an idea of the going rate for a WWI german/austrian helmet in good condition? Meaning no rust, more than 50% original paint and original liner (not replaced) Jean

Default Price indication

Can somebody give me an idea of the going rate for a WWI german/austrian helmet in good condition?
    Meaning no rust, more than 50% original paint and original liner (not replaced)

Jean

Default Re: Price indication

Are you talking about a Pickelhaube or Stahlhelm?

A Stahlhelm matching that description with a liner would go for around $250 in these parts. Neil

Redgemak, it depends on what model German helmet, M16/M17 will be cheaper than an M18, also ''Camo'' helmets have a premium....also Austro-Hungarian helmets are rarer, so more expensive....also where you source the helmet will effect the price, for example, a good M16 might be $250+ in the States, but over here in Europe it will more likely be around £300+, prices are rising as we speak Examples of prices here in the U.K. and Europe...Austro-Hungarian £500, M18 £500+, Camo M17 £400-600, M16 £300 and up...and these are only approximates ! Dealers can be more expensive !

Many thanks for the info being a novice in the matter, now I won't be ripped off should I buy one.
    This is actually what this forum is all about.

Jean