Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 3)

Article about: This one I think is a French WWII Tanker helmet. I think the chin strap is too new to be original, not sure abut the chin cup. Looking for any info and an approximate value. Q

Que
    ?

Default Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 3)

(Continued from Post 2)
    This one I think is a French WWII Tanker helmet. I think the chin strap is too new to be original, not sure abut the chin cup. Looking for any info and an approximate value.

Q

Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 3)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 3)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 3)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 3)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 3)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 3)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 3)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 3)

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Sorry, we are more than happy to assist you to find out what you have but, we are not a free appraisal service.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Que
    ?

Not asking for a service. I'm not selling these helmets. I am simply looking for information from others who know more than I do. If you feel that I may be taking advantage of your "services" then please, feel free not to answer any of my posts. I truly am not looking to offend anyone or make a quick buck. I have been collecting this collection with my father, who recently gave me the collection, since the 70s. I simply want information. I also feel that knowing the value of my collection so that I have a reference to compare new items I may find to what I own. Once again, If I offended you I apologize, Im not a scalper. Do you have any information you can provide?

French M.35, depending on what emblem has been attached it could have been a tanker, armoured car etc.

Que
    ?

Magicdutchman, Thanks for the info. Any thoughts on the chinstrap? Is it a post war addition or? Looks to new to me.

the French M35 is not very common , especially in the US, that one looks like it's in nice condition just missing the badge, the chin strap looks like a period field modification, looks good with the helmet.

?

That is a nice condition model M35/40, the line rand chinstrap being the difference between this and the M35and as BG says, not very common. I think the strap and liner could be post war but still original.

Read through this link it will help you identify the differences and markings. .: World War Helmets - Casque Modèle 35 :.

Steve.

Que
    ?

Thanks Tin hat,
    Battle Gear also gave me that link. Very good info on that page.

Que
    ?

I took the liner out of this tonight and there was the word JAPY in black ink or paint.

Hello,

This is a nice earlu M35.
    Badge is missing but looking at the condition it may have never been used so never received one.
    Liner is from a standard helmet and not a tank one. It should also be dated Inside.
    Shistrap is unknown for me. Not military for sure.

Bruno