Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Spanish m30

Article about: Hello, I just wanted to post one of the helmets I picked up while at the SOS. It's a Czech model 1930 that was used during the Spanish Civil War. It has a Spanish liner and chinstrap. Oddly

Default Spanish m30

Hello, I just wanted to post one of the helmets I picked up while at the SOS. It's a Czech model 1930 that was used during the Spanish Civil War. It has a Spanish liner and chinstrap. Oddly enough, it still has one of the original Czech liner rivets while the rest are Spanish.
    Spanish m30
    Spanish m30
    Spanish m30
    Spanish m30
    Spanish m30
    Spanish m30

In this last picture, does this look like any sort of decal/flash to you guys? In my opinion, it just looks like some left over sticker residue from a past price tag. But I am not sure. Tell me what you all think.
    Spanish m30

For 60 bucks, I am happy with my find. Thanks for reading!

*Extremely * good buy for 60USD, And I'm going with your idea of sticker residue. Even if I squint at it upside down it doesn;t seem to have any Francoist aspect. And it does have sticker-shape.

Bargain.

Thumbs up

a nice find , good job!

I always liked those less common and unusual Spanish helmets from the Spanish Civil War time period.

Does anyone think that this looks like a Bulgarian M36 except the rim is shortened in some spots?

?

Nice helmet, great price. Here are some photo's of it in use during the civil war by both sides of the conflict

Spanish m30
    Spanish m30
    Spanish m30
    Spanish m30
    Spanish m30
    Spanish m30
    Spanish m30

Nice pics! I always love seeing these different/unique helmets in action. I wonder what kind of stories they could tell.

?

Nice unusual helmet, a bargain. Thanks for posting.

?

These helmets are weird in that it’s hard to tell which part is the front. If you look at the photos you’ll see some wearing them with the vents forward others with the vents reversed.

JCB
    ?

Default M30

Nice with the original Czech liner intact. I collect Czech M30s as well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spanish m30  
    Attached Images Attached Images Spanish m30 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast