Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

thank you austromunga

Article about: just to give thanks to a great forum member and an asset to the forum especially in the steel helmet section ,when i thought all my items had landed for this year one last package arrived to

Default thank you austromunga

just to give thanks to a great forum member and an asset to the forum especially in the steel helmet section ,when i thought all my items had landed for this year one last package arrived today ,for my bundesheer m75 ive been using an old parka hood in the Austrian Erbsenmuster camo but now i have a proper fitting cover not unlike the us m1 covers ,and if that wasnt enough i find a section of aus cam too and im sure with a bit of work can make up a decent cover for my pasgt so thank you mate ,it is appreciated thank you austromungathank you austromungathank you austromungathank you austromungathank you austromungathank you austromungathank you austromungathank you austromungathank you austromunga

I keep saying there are some great people on here!...

?

Heck yeah there are! Best out there!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

thats true paul ,people here go the extra mile to help out fellow collectors ,you certainly proved that when we traded

that goes for our american and commonwealth cousins too ,a great bunch of lads
    Last edited by James C; 12-24-2014 at 10:21 PM.

Top stuff from top guys,well done on all sides............

cheers jake ,i have also benefited from your generosity this year too

Well, I'd rarther like to thank Austro as well, not because he loaned me, gave, or or even sold me anything - actually for something more important, he revived my interest in the Austrian M58/75 by starting what proved to be a most fascinating and instructuve thread here. So, thanks! A lot! That's what these forums ahould really be all about.

And Happy New Year to all you active posters - its all good stuff.

?

That looks fantastic James, and will really stand out in a display.
    A big bonus with this forum, are the members, the behaviours, and the character they display.
    Bravo Austromunga!

Brad.

?

Great example of the kindness to be found around these parts

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast