Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Are these helmets legit?

Article about: Those look really nice, thanks for posting.I've never seen an actual Norwegian re-issue before. If the ones that IMA was selling looked like yours I'd jump on them...but unfortunately they h

Default Re: Are these helmets legit?

Those look really nice, thanks for posting.I've never seen an actual Norwegian re-issue before. If the ones that IMA was selling looked like yours I'd jump on them...but unfortunately they have been practically ruined with that hole they punched in the front. Do you notice how they don't even show you a photo of the front in their advertising for the M42? "Gee,wonder why?"
    By the way, is it difficult to get Norwegian re-issues such as yours in Norway? Thanks!

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Those look really nice, thanks for posting.I've never seen an actual Norwegian re-issue before. If the ones that IMA was selling looked like yours I'd jump on them...but unfortunately they have been practically ruined with that hole they punched in the front. Do you notice how they don't even show you a photo of the front in their advertising for the M42? "Gee,wonder why?"
    By the way, is it difficult to get Norwegian re-issues such as yours in Norway? Thanks!
    A couple of years ago, there was a bunch of the helmets like that, each year he got just a couple from the big collectors flee market near Oslo, but all of them was not damaged with the holes, they was in perfect shape, but just the liners and chinstraps repainted in brown color
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Tanks Bigmacglenn1966!
    Yes I notice that there is no picture from the front! Which I think is not right to not show if something is for sale.
    It is just like buying a car that looks really nice on the photos from the site you are buying from. The Info on the car I nice but what they forget to tell you is that the 2 left doors are missing which they don’t show you in the photos.
    These helmets are getting harder and harder to find because more and more people paint and decal them….

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2