Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Unusual m1 steel helmet chocolate chip camo cover?

Article about: Description UNUSUAL AMERICAN M1 STEEL HELMET CHOCOLATE CHIP CAMOUFLAGE COVER, EXPORT CONTRACT? Unissued condition and unmarked but quality manufacture so made by the US for a foreign friendl

nice score battlegear if its the seller im thinking of he's got a good reputation amazing really to think how rare these covers were at one time ,now there seems to be an abundance of them

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    One on ebay now as a B.I.N uk based...........one of you guys by any chance?.................
    Not guilty Jake, and that is an amazing price for BIN, however I can completely see how that extortionate postage and packaging would put off US based buyers.

There are a few UK based sellers selling these covers now...which makes me wonder now that they have started to slowly trickle into the surplus market, where these covers originate from??
    Last edited by Opex; 01-21-2015 at 08:30 PM. Reason: lost ability to spell and use correct grammar

Default Yemeni Choc Chip camo

photo of a Yemeni soldier with a variation of the Choc Chip camo on a Chinese export GK80 type helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual m1 steel helmet chocolate chip camo cover?  

cool photo battle gear thanks for sharing with us

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7