Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII movie BROTHERS of WAR post war helmets used in movie UK

Article about: I was reviewing a movie called A WWII SAGA BROTHER's of WAR a film by Mike Carter and they show Nazi soldiers wearing post war era East German M56/76 type steel helmets with the smooth shell

Cool WWII movie BROTHERS of WAR post war helmets used in movie UK

I was reviewing a movie called "A WWII SAGA BROTHERS of WAR" a film by Mike Carter

and they show Nazi soldiers wearing post war era East German M56/76 type steel helmets with the smooth shell

they also show two soldiers during basic training wearing post war era French Mle 51 helmets and dummy M1 Garands.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII movie BROTHERS of WAR post war helmets used in movie UK   WWII movie BROTHERS of WAR post war helmets used in movie UK  

WWII movie BROTHERS of WAR post war helmets used in movie UK   WWII movie BROTHERS of WAR post war helmets used in movie UK  

Seriously?

Dear lord, thats awful!

Default proto type / experimental M45 helmet

maybe the German soldiers were portraying soldiers wearing the experimental M45 helmet in limited field use
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII movie BROTHERS of WAR post war helmets used in movie UK  

Looks like the film had a budget of about £7.63!..

?

Have you notice how DVD covers of some war movie's now just use clip art of random stuff that has no connection to film.
    like this dvd cover of Attack On Leningrad a film about Leningrad with US thunderbolts on them. It just puts me off from the start maybe i'm just being too nerdy

?

Quote by Robin View Post
    Have you notice how DVD covers of some war movie's now just use clip art of random stuff that has no connection to film.
    like this dvd cover of Attack On Leningrad a film about Leningrad with US thunderbolts on them. It just puts me off from the start maybe i'm just being too nerdy
    Ha ha, I don't think they cater for anoraks likes us. I bet there's a doctor's forum somewhere where they go crackers saying did you see that stethoscope? They haven't been used since 1912 and they're using them in a 1960s setting

Tony

Soviet copy Thunderbolts?

Not Thunderbolts, looks more like a Grumman Avenger from the front!...

Yeah, war movies aren't what they use to be, but then again, neither are wars... He is one (not to divert from this thread) that I was able to get a full download off Youtube that looks pretty good, even though I've only watched part of it. Not Hollyweird...

This should make up for some of that historically incorrect trash out there.

2006 russian (I think) movie, Franz and Polina. It's a love story too, but I doubt it has a happy ending?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU42DrjYnRw