Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Yugo Para Pc99

Article about: Hello everyone, I want to share with you the latest addition to my collection, it is a Yugo Para Pc99 helmet. It being constructed in fiberglass very often they are damaged, but this example

Default Yugo Para Pc99

Hello everyone,
    I want to share with you the latest addition to my collection, it is a Yugo Para Pc99 helmet.
    It being constructed in fiberglass very often they are damaged, but this example thought was in good condition; an interesting piece of the Cold War in my opinion.
    Every your opinion is very welcome.

Greetings
    Roberto

Yugo Para Pc99Yugo Para Pc99Yugo Para Pc99Yugo Para Pc99Yugo Para Pc99Yugo Para Pc99Yugo Para Pc99

Very nice roberto ,its always refreshing to see a helmet seldom seen so thanks for sharing here ,i also like the idea its been issued but well cared for by the owner

I,m glad you have appreciated, James
    I found this example together with two Ne44 of those with the red star and liner of first type, as soon as I can, post them.

Cheers
    Roberto

I've been eyeing up these helmets recently but they have always been to damaged for my liking. You have a fantastic piece there so look after it

Thanks Ian,
    in effects these helmets are interesting but really delicate; I wonder why at that time he was chosen this material kind, perhaps because it was lightweight and inexpensive!