Now we are happy to introduce that we successfully tested the classifieds section, and it is ready for sale/wanted advertisements
Why to sell here?
Just a simple answer: the sales within War Relics Classifieds is especially promoted for visibility in the search engines and pointed to the targeted audience.
We are one of the highest visited forums. You can cheat the members with fake statistics, but you can't cheat the web information companies as a Alexa, take a look at our current traffic Warrelics.eu Site Info which means we taking 112.757 place in traffic from a milllions of the websites in the net
Authentic or not? It is practically impossible to deal with fakes here, due a hundreds of professional members will easy to recognize fakes and then report the sales.
Here I will write a small tutorial.
It's simple: Just follow Classifieds link in the header of the forum, or one of the sections in the collectors market on the forum home ( will update links as soon as all the members will move the current postings to the classified sections)
Now you see on the fig 1 image the highlited red line, above it all you need to place ads, look what's new for sale etc
Here I will describe the actions:
From left to right.
Forum- returning you on the forum home
My Ads- Link to the current running ads by you
My Watchlist- the list of the auctions you are watching
Subscriptions- the list of the sales sections you are subscribed- to notify you by @-mail when someone add new sales
Messages- messages received in the classified section only
Home- Classifieds main page
Member list- the members who use classified section
Search- Search in classified section only
Profile- link to your sales profile- sales, feedbacks etc
Place an ad- place advertisement for sale/wanted
Click to the "place an ad" link
Follow the steps, 1 step is to choose the wanted or Sell action,
in the red rectanangular, choose the section where the ad will be placed
1.First field is asking price if you did not want to use buy now option- members will buy it for the price you'll add here, in case of zero- you submit best offer for your item, which is not allowed in the classified by the WR rules. In case of auction, that will be the starting bid for your item
2.Next field is shipping ammount. That is in case if you will specify the shipping ammount, which will be automatically included to the total if you will make automatic pay pal payment option included- ( note, in this case you need to add to the price 4% if you wish to receive it). If you don't want to use this option just ignore it
3. Buy now price will be the end user price which could be calculated with total being transferred to buyer's Paypal account: for example normally you sell item for 100, here you add 100+ 4% of pay pal comission and shipment added from the field shipment above- (for example 10 ) total to pay will be 114, and this ammount will redirected to pay pal- to pay now, after that your item will be automatically listed as sold, if the payment will be made. ( so, software don't need to contact both sides- seller/buyer to decide about that, which must spent your time)
You can leave this field unused if you don't want to use this option
4. In case you begin the auction. You will add the minimal price you want for this item ( optional)
5. The currency in dropdown menu you prefer (optional)
6. Tick this box if you want begin auction ( optional)
7. Duration of the advertisement -15 days default, max 90 days
8. Optional you can add the pay pal @-mail to get the payment described above immediately. The @-mail will be enciphered and hidden
9. Full editor, where you can format the description.
10. Below the editor you can find optional field for keywords, if you want your item more easy to search for the users and search engines
11. Available only for club members. The Highlighted text with bold description in the list, also this add will be shown on the main page as a thumbnail of War Relics portal and forum, which will made more easiest access for your item for potential buyers from the net and members
How to manually edit/delete ad or mark as sold. Follow your advertisement, and the right above corner of the ad, find the PRODUCT OPTION, click it and choose from drop down window the option you need
To delete ad, follow EDIT, then scroll down and tick the delete box, then click submit
The Classified section has own messaging system, so, it is integrated to forum, but is not a forum software. You can use PM seller if you want PM him as normal, or Contact seller by @-mail
NB! Club members have ability to post unlimited amount of ads and highlight them.
Other members is limited with 35ads per year ( which is approx 3 sales monthly) and no highlight option
Any questions appreciated.