2016 max show

Article about: Anyone going to this year's max? It will be my first time barring anything life changing, I'm most likely going to the Friday show....time to start saving some cash!!!!!

Default 2016 max show

Anyone going to this year's max? It will be my first time barring anything life changing, I'm most likely going to the Friday show....time to start saving some cash!!!!!

MAP
    ?

Another year and again.......not me Have to wait till the kids grow up and I don't have to shuffle them between sporting events.....
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice to see that you're finally making it!
    I should be there on Friday.

Luke

Quote by MAP View Post
    Another year and again.......not me Have to wait till the kids grow up and I don't have to shuffle them between sporting events.....
    A case of liquorice is a good start to help you to take the pilgrimage.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    Nice to see that you're finally making it!
    I should be there on Friday.

Luke
    still waiting for you to post that Kober and 2nd Kriegs Dagger from a few years ago.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A case of liquorice is a good start to help you to take the pilgrimage.
    Hey Larry im pretty sure you meant to say a case of liquor, although a case of liquorice instead would keep me out of ALOT more trouble!!!!

I'm up for a case of liquorice! It goes great with Yuengling, Larry!
    Hahahaha....I figured you had forgotten about them by now, Larry! I still have the pictures JR used so if I can find them I can post them. Much better photos than I can take for sure.
    I figured more people from the forum would be going this year.

Luke

Hi all I spent a good part of Friday at the max show, my first one and a bit over whelming with the amount of stuff they had, so many people to talk to and so many rare items that the day flew by, the crowd thinned out by 3 and I was able to pick up a gorget and a RLB dagger which I will post later along with some pics here of the show, funny how you think something is super rare and you will never see one in person, then you go to a show like this and you see three or four of them lol. I hear the SOS is even better but for me this show was plenty!!!!