#22 Kill...Dropping & givin 22 Each Day!!!

Article about: Big Ned's Post about the loss of life in WWII was sobering this evening for me. Seeing the news each week has begun tearing at my heart and soul. I turn my eyes to the light and do my part f

Default #22 Kill...Dropping & givin 22 Each Day!!!

A staggering statistic is that an average of 22 veterans are killed by suicide every day. #22KILL is a platform to raise awareness not just towards veteran suicide, but also to the issues that can lead them to suicide. These mental health issues can stem from Post Traumatic Stress, Traumatic Brain Injury, or the struggles and stresses of transitioning from military to civilian life. The solution is veteran empowerment. One of the biggest challenges veterans face is finding a sense of purpose after service.

Check out:

"Nemo Resideo"..."Leave No One Behind" - In Memory of Jonathan Schulze...Told that he would be put on a waiting list after telling an intake counselor he was suicidal at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in St. Cloud, Minnesota, Jon wrapped a household extension cord around his neck, tied it to a beam in the basement, and hanged himself. Sickens me often!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Rossi; 07-09-2016 at 05:03 PM.
    "WWII Militaria collecting has no cure and the only medicine is to collect more" - My Opa

Collection Website:
    Collection Video:
    Facebook Page:
    Google Page: