Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

After the rain... comes the rainbow.

Article about: Literally. Today, we had the most dazzling rainbow here I have seen in ages. The photos aren't much as I only had my phone to take those snapshots, I just had to share them here:

Default After the rain... comes the rainbow.

Literally. Today, we had the most dazzling rainbow here I have seen in ages. The photos aren't much as I only had my phone to take those snapshots, but I just had to share them here:

Breath taking... Covenant

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

One of the wonders of nature... here are a few pictures I took at St Ives, Cornwall in 2017.

After the rain... comes the rainbow.After the rain... comes the rainbow.

Great pictures Guys.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Andreas,

Let me guess...late in the afternoon? A storm just rolled through and passed?

I get these every now and then near me (no photos....sorry) and it is always when the sun is low'ish and a storm just past through the area.

But here is Lisbon this year........(late afternoon in March)

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This is why I like this forum
    We are able to put collecting aside and just enjoy something simple and beautiful.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Andreas,

Let me guess...late in the afternoon? A storm just rolled through and passed?
    Exactly. Around 5 P.M.; a heavy but brief downpour turning into a light drizzle, with the clouds breaking and the sun coming through in the west. Perfect rainbow conditions!
    Last edited by HPL2008; 10-11-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Beautiful.
    Stig

MAP
    ?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Exactly. Around 5 P.M.; a heavy but brief downpour turning into a light drizzle, with the clouds breaking and the sun coming through in the west. Perfect rainbow conditions!
    Yup! you can almost predict these rainbows. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen to often. Or maybe fortunately, because we enjoy it so much more when they are rare events.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great pictures guys, getting a bit tired of these heavy downpours though, don't seem to stop lately !
    Regards
    Paul