Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another range day

Article about: Loading the clips and mags for a range day with my son. He came in from Ft. Hood yesterday.

Default Another range day

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160812_172514.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	326.0 KB 
ID:	988385

Loading the clips and mags for a range day with my son. He came in from Ft. Hood yesterday.

We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

MAP
    ?

Nice!!

First time home since joining??
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Second time but I was working out of state the first time.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Name:	20160813_100858.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	348.5 KB 
ID:	988657

Name:	20160813_120237.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	316.8 KB 
ID:	988668

Left to right.. M44 spanish air force mauser and steyr m95 both 200 meters open sights.

looks like you had fun.

Good times!

I have a lot of spent brass casings I have saved. If anyone does their own reloading PM me and I will send it to you free of charge.

?

I am guessing that the target on the left is your son's
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

A nice assortment of goodies in that pic.

There is nothing more soothing than a day at the range, Add in with your son, Fantastic!!!

So how did the new mosin do?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast