Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Australian Bush fires (some images may be disturbing)

Article about: Hi guys, as you are probably aware Australia has been going through some nightmare fires, this on top of years of drought. I live in the Bush and have had three major fires within one kilome

Default Australian Bush fires (some images may be disturbing)

Hi guys, as you are probably aware Australia has been going through some nightmare fires, this on top of years of drought. I live in the Bush and have had three major fires within one kilometer of my home, in the last few weeks.Packed the collection up more than once, with the wife and Cats! A number of collectors on here are also impacted and my thoughts are with them. If you guys see an Aussie Animal charity please give if you can, we have lost over 500 million native animals! some species will likely become extinct.Thank for listening
    Australian Bush fires (some images may be disturbing)Australian Bush fires (some images may be disturbing)Australian Bush fires (some images may be disturbing)Australian Bush fires (some images may be disturbing)Australian Bush fires (some images may be disturbing)Australian Bush fires (some images may be disturbing)Australian Bush fires (some images may be disturbing)Australian Bush fires (some images may be disturbing)Australian Bush fires (some images may be disturbing)

?

You are all in my Thoughts and Prayers !

Stay Safe!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

I hope that you and the rest of our Aussie members can make it through
    this intact. Stay safe.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Glad you are AOK mate,
    Ive friends in the affected areas as well and they are AOK so that is good.
    The biggest issue they tell me is the amount of " Facebook Fire Tourists" in the areas that shouldn't be there .
    Trying to get there 5 minutes of on line fame with fire selfies ????
    Strange but true
    Cheers Rick

I cant even click the like button.
    So tragic and pray for Australia and all who live there.

I am deeply saddened also of the loss of such beautiful wildlife.
    The one photo of the Roo in the Barbed wire just brought the realism of how bad it is.

I pray for a heavy rainstorm and let it be so.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Mate we havent had any selfie takers here, but i heard on the South coast it was bad. We are a little more practical here. Ive lived in the Bush for generations so we were not surprised with what happened. Ive had issues with the amount of growth on the ground for years, but my local council stopped us doing hazard reduction burning in the late 80s, all to do with liability, city people making country decisions.

My heart goes out to the people and wildlife affected by these fires.

All our thoughts and our solidarity is with all of you. It would take a miracle and that the weather changed dramatically.
    Regards.
    Santi

Thanks for the well wishes guys, i feel for the thousands who have lost everything..and the poor Animals, its apocalyptic, grown men crying at the loss of so many Animals. I also want to thank a number of guys on here who are my personal friends, who have selfishly donated to Animal rescues in Australia, you guys are legends and it wont be forgotten.

This is a 3D visualisation of the fires in Australia. NOT A PHOTO. Think of this as prettier looking graph.

This is made from data from NASA’s FIRMS (Satellite data regarding fires) between 05/12/19 – 05/01/20. These are all the areas which have been affected by bushfires.

Scale is a little exaggerated due to the render’s glow, but generally true to the info from the NASA website. Also note that NOT all the areas are still burning, and this is a compilation.
    Australian Bush fires (some images may be disturbing)

Where is Sandgroper Dave ?

I hope we hear from him soon.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast