Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Classified ads - Sales /Wanted section tutorial

Article about: NEED HELP! Hi I went to edit something on my listing for a black wound badge and couldn't find any price info. When i closed out, it removed my currency and my shipping cost. What did I do w

?

I'm looking for a hitler youth knife.

Anyone know of a UK dealer selling one?

I've only found a few on JC militaria and I think they are priced a bit to high!

CBH
    ?

There are two in our classified section , I believe one will ship internationally .

Good luck .

?

Thumbs up

Quote by CBH View Post
    There are two in our classified section , I believe one will ship internationally .

Good luck .
    Cheers mate.

I recently posted 2 ads in the classified section. I activated my profile to find them. There was no listing there. I know the ads are running, but how do I find them quickly without making a keyword search? Is there no place on the site where I can find my own ads and only my own?

?

Trying to put a desert rats display together but having real trouble finding a airtex KD shirt, anyone know were I can find one?

Quote by Burnsy View Post
    Trying to put a desert rats display together but having real trouble finding a airtex KD shirt, anyone know were I can find one?
    We do have a "Wanted" section, you can post an add there.
    Wanted- German Militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    This is not the place IMO.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi,

I have posted a few ads last days. For buyers comfort in all ads I chose option "Allow Users to Buy your Ad via Paypal Immediately". One item was sold last night. Great, but... I have asked the amount in euro, and received them in US dollars (this is ca. 12 % less). How is it possible? And what to do now?

greetings
    Tomasz

PS. Now I have read, that it happened already... This is an error during creating the invoice, IMO

?

Quote by tompress View Post
    Hi,

I have posted a few ads last days. For buyers comfort in all ads I chose option "Allow Users to Buy your Ad via Paypal Immediately". One item was sold last night. Great, but... I have asked the amount in euro, and received them in US dollars (this is ca. 12 % less). How is it possible? And what to do now?

greetings
    Tomasz

PS. Now I have read, that it happened already... This is an error during creating the invoice, IMO
    I see this as a reoccurring problem also. I know listing payment in all the denominations that are used worldwide could be a problem. Possibly there could be a drop down type application where the buyer clicks on there payment option and the amount due is shown in their currency could be applied to alleviate this problem.

Just a thought and my 2 centavos on the subject.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

try to post an ad uploading photos then click submit it says file not found problem loading page,the problem is when i upload photos.......

I also deleted cache, cookies and history but still no working,click submit and all gone,I think it's a technical problem can you please do something to solve it thanks.
    see below-

File not found

Firefox can’t find the file at Login - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics.

Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
    Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.

?

Thanks a lot for your help................

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast