Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Emergenecy Paypal sitiution

Article about: I've been working out a deal with someone long story sort. They sent payment to my Paypal as an echeck for 17k and it needs to be cancelled right away. So they can send it so i get the funds

Default Emergenecy Paypal sitiution

I've been working out a deal with someone long story sort. They sent payment to my Paypal as an echeck for 17k and it needs to be cancelled right away. So they can send it so i get the funds riggt away. Nothhing has been of help, I cant cancle it and paypla serivce is closed. noothing i read helps. there is no option to can it.

Please help, this is very time senstive and my hands are drenced in sweat

Hello,

I have a bit of experience with Paypal. You as a seller on this transaction cannot cancel an eCheck you have been sent. An eCheck is an electronic payment funded by a buyer’s bank account (that I believe is attached to their PayPal account). With an eCheck, the recipient should receive the money within 3-6 business days. Although even the buyer cannot cancel the eCheck through PayPal, they can technically cancel one by contacting their bank, this is the only way I know of to cancel.

Be VERY careful with payments from eChecks as there appears to be a bit of a loophole. NEVER send out items before you can see the cleared funds in your account. You may get a notice of payment on Ebay/Paypal and your Paypal may state 'pending payment' but if it hasn't changed the system used to also say "ok to ship". People have been caught by this by sending items and then the buyer (or scammer) has cancelled the payment a few days later by contacting their bank and effectively stealing the item.

Thank you, Chris. The person who gave me this check also gave me their passport photo (with them holding it to they're face) they're DL, busnnes info, a list of well-know references i talked to.

It still makes my blood run cold

I was orginally supposed to be a bankwire, but after a lot of talking it was settled on Paypal

So Sad ...its why I never would send any money to anyone I do not know and would rather wait a bit longer for the item to resurface at another time or a comparable example. Unless this pertson can send it to a renown third party that the both of you know as well..I would not chance losing this great amount of money.
    Thats just me.

Sorry to say when it comes time ..that I need to sell some of my items...none of which will be sold to those I dont know without 3rd party knowledge.
    Its an awful lot of Money Christian ...and passport photos mean nothing . Sorry to put a damper on this situation ...but there has to be a reality check in these modern times of deception.
    Not saying this may be the case..but I want you to be aware ..that anything is possible these days.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I don't know about anywhere else in the world but here in Australia only the sender can cancel it, not the recipient.
    He didn't use to be that way.

Hello everyone, just wanted to give a little update regarding this. It ended up being a happy ending. I got my funds and the buyer got the item and was happy. Thank you all for the replies.

Quote by Christian K View Post
    Hello everyone, just wanted to give a little update regarding this. It ended up being a happy ending. I got my funds and the buyer got the item and was happy. Thank you all for the replies.
    I’m happy for you my friend, lesson learned.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

im happy for you too