Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Encountered my first big scammer today

Article about: Found a garage sale/ antique store in a private residence basement today. He soldered and etched a swastika or eagle in anything period he could find.

Default Encountered my first big scammer today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160904_161241.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	339.8 KB 
ID:	995931

Found a garage sale/ antique store in a private residence basement today. He soldered and etched a swastika or eagle in anything period he could find.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Note the Indian arrowhead with a swastika soldered on. That's my favorite
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

?

Good spot ... You know better anyway... Did you ask or have a conversation regarding such "Antiquities" ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Can't help but wonder what goes through the guys head. Or is it just full of air?

was it one of these guys ? .... The RZM brothers have been noted to work in basements garages and stills.

Name:  hillbilly.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  34.6 KB
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    was it one of these guys ? .... The RZM brothers have been noted to work in basements garages and stills.

Name:  hillbilly.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  34.6 KB
    Have we finally Identified "Pavel" ??

"Original Nazi arrowhead, used by hitler to hunt buffalo in the Russian Steppe"

No mystery to it.....look at the Prices he has on that crap...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

He looked a little nervous when I took the picture of the entire case.. Fyi, it was the only case he had. Out of the case I saw a really swell brass ladies compact with mirror and on the outside........ U got it!! A big eagle and swastika!

?

Quote by matthewsq View Post
    "Original Nazi arrowhead, used by hitler to hunt buffalo in the Russian Steppe"
    I beg to differ.. The "Arrowhead" was probably used by "Goering" in "Carinhall" or "Schorfheide Forest" whilst hunting the "The Huge Oxen"...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast