Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exam Results

Article about: For us up in Scotland it was exam results today! I wish everyone who has exam results to come or have relatives who do, the best of luck for when your results come in! I am very happy with m

?

Default Exam Results

For us up in Scotland it was exam results today!

I wish everyone who has exam results to come or have relatives who do, the best of luck for when your results come in!

I am very happy with my results. You may have noticed i was very inactive on the forums in may and june. This is why and it paid off! So for any younger members with exams next year, its best to avoid militaria and the Forum for a while to focus on the stuff that really matters

I am not sure what the Scottish highers are equivalent to in England, but these are the grades universities look at!

So best of luck to everyone else!

Exam Results

Congratulations John, all that hard work has paid off. I bet your parents are very proud of you.

Cheers,
    Steve

?

Thanks mate!

Young friend John. My sincere congratulations. Your parents are fortunate to have a responsible, studious son ... and a militaria collector.
    You can be sure that your efforts in the student years will have their reward throughout your life. Enjoy your summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKM0nH6-NnI

?

Unfortunately my Parents are at work , but i have phoned them so they are told the news!

Congratulations! With all that hard work you put in, you never had anything to worry about!

Exam Results

Regards, B.B.

I'm so proud...I taught you all you know! :-)

Well done matey...you're still too young to post here tho.... ;-)

?

Thanks guys!

I now have to go to my academy along with the other full A people to get a photo taken!

Well done John! Good results for sure.
    I think the English equivalent is A-Level.
    With those results you could consider a medical degree?

Nick

?

That’s exactly what my Sister said and one of my friends. I never thought about taking a medical degree.

Would you recommend it Nick?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast