Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Article about: by Glenn66 Any way we can tell when our membership is up for renewal? I can't seem to find anything in my account section. You should receive a reminder Glenn. Regards, Carl

?

Default Re: The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

I do think we are getting a little off topic when we start discussing who can afford to pay and who can not my thoughts are if you can afford to make a contribution please do to help keep this forum alive and running.If you can not right now for what ever reason I am positive contributions would be gladly accepted at any time in the future by the administration.

Regards Mark K

I just signed on for a year.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks Guys!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I paid via CC a few days ago but still not pink...not that i'm in a rush to come out of the closet or anything!

Not long after I joined this great forum I was going to buy what I thought was a great SS skull and visor cap eagle from a reputable dealer but just as a precaution I posted the pics on here and to a man everyone said they were both fakes. I was certain they were good and had turned the computer on to buy them, it was only a last minute decision to put the pics on here that saved me $850. I cannot speak highly enough about this fantastic resource and as almost everything in this hobby is expensive I think it is terrific value at $25 per year to have access to the combined knowledge of everyone here who all know a bloody site more than I. Thanks once again to everyone who puts this forum together for the benefit of us all, cheers, Dave.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I paid via CC a few days ago but still not pink...not that i'm in a rush to come out of the closet or anything!
    Just for you Glenn......Remember this?

Mr. Pink on Vimeo

Mines a gin & lime if it's all the same with you, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Oh Ned, you look good in pink, really sets off the avatar, and Glenn your in the pink now

Haha!
    The pink platoon!!!
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Haha!
    The pink platoon!!!
    ;-)
    |<
    lolThe forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

tom

?

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Alright guys, at the risk of being accused of "p*ssing on the bonfire", Im going to stick my 2 pennorth in on the "should we/shouldn't we" pay for membership of the forum.

While I appreciate that the forum's running costs have got to be covered somehow, are we in danger of creating an "elitist" side to it?
    Are there going to be sections that, because you are not a "Gold club member", you cannot access?
    Am "I" going to be restricted to how many postings, questions, comments etc I can post on the forums if "I" am not a Gold Club Member?
    Then there is the small matter of what if "I" cannot afford my $25, which doesnt sound a lot, but, when you are unemployed, or on low pay, (like I am!), what happens then? Am "I" to be ostracised by my fellow members. Or what if "I" donot have a PP Account or Credit Card, (As it happens I personally have neither and dont intend to get either!)
    What happens if "I" am of an age where, even if I wanted to become a Gold Club member, I cannot get a PP account or Credit Card or have no-one who is willing to use theirs to cover the cost for me!

Just playing Devils Advocate and throwing a few thoughts into the melting pot.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    It's all about economics mate nothing else , we need to get finance to keep the forum going or it'll disappear , it's as simple as that !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast