Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast

The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Article about: by Glenn66 Any way we can tell when our membership is up for renewal? I can't seem to find anything in my account section. You should receive a reminder Glenn. Regards, Carl

Default Re: The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Before i go and pay the fee i dont suspose theres any lifetime memberships going free :-) ?
    I wish I had thought of asking this before I paid the Circa £15! So Dave, Scrooge by name and by nature it seems?!!!!

Regards and no offence intended, just a feeble attempt at witty banter,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Dave is a cheeky bugger!

British humour

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Yeah i'm trying to understand what you are saying but i got only the general meaning. That would do too
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

[

[COLOR="white"][B]Increased PM storage for up to 1000 PM's and no time limit to posting PM's.

I've noticed that #1 There is still a time limit to posting PM's. and 2. That Unwanted Forum Threads are still showing up on the "What's New" page-despite being selected and checked off on the settings page. Why is this? William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I will get Dimas to look into this for you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Check now. The 1000 messages was allowed, and you can discover the line of allowed messages under the the table, direct under the PM's list. Also Let me know if something not work
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Exclude include forums must be enabled, as I've tested your account it all must work, but probably you need to clean the browser's cache, to apply the changes.
    Take a look in what's new. The followed entry abowe the red line show which of the forums excluded on what's new from your accoun
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I am still having problems with the delay on sending PMs....
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

BUMP thread!

I´m still having severe difficulties sending messages. There is still 60 secs delay on??!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast