Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast

The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Article about: by Glenn66 Any way we can tell when our membership is up for renewal? I can't seem to find anything in my account section. You should receive a reminder Glenn. Regards, Carl

?

Default Re: The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Please see the Golden club members area to find useful and easy tools https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/gold-members-area/
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi, My lawn is ok but is Ade any good at laying slabs?

I can actually

Put this down last year and oriented it using my WW2 Compass.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice..... when do you think you can fit in the base to my new dog kennel????

Finally saved up some extra money to get a gold membership. Im glad to be able to support the forum since I have revived some help, and I have learned more here than any single reference book that cost far more. Thanks to everyone who has helped me, and especially on my recent buys that are soon to be returned.
    -Ben

WELL worth the money, isn't it? there's a lot of talent here and what's more members are generous and civil. That's a lot more than can be said about many places to which one can turn for help in this oftentimes difficult hobby.

?

Cool I think I have paid?? I had a e-mail saying so!! but when do I turn Pink/Purple??? lol.. Thanks guys for all the advice,its been a pleasure.I also have about another 1000 questions to ask!!!! now Ive paid up I dont feel so guilty!! lol Cheers Terry. Bloody hell that was quick before Ive even finshed writing the mail ive turned pink!!!!.

Thanks Guys!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I can actually

Put this down last year and oriented it using my WW2 Compass.

Very impressive work! Looks great too. I like the pea-stone that you chose to surround it as well. Hardscaping is frustrating work, but results make you feel great after completion!

SUPPORT THE FORUM - GO PINK

?

C'mon folks! Jump aboard!

Less money than you would spend on a half decent meal, and far less than you will spend on a few decent reference books...

Plus, you get your name up in "Panzer Pink" (What would Guderian think...?)

Cheers,

Carl

Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast