Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast

The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Article about: by Glenn66 Any way we can tell when our membership is up for renewal? I can't seem to find anything in my account section. You should receive a reminder Glenn. Regards, Carl

?

Default Re: The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Back in the pink again gents.

Regards Mark K

?

I also had a minor detour in white. I can't say i liked the commercials Welcome back mate

Regards, Lars

?

Thanks Lars the commercials all though a necessity for the forum were driving me crazy good to be back In the pink again

Regards Mark K

?

Oh yes. The commercials are good for our forum of course. It's just when being without them for a year they fill a bit in the landscape

Regards, Lars

Real men wear pink. Oh, is that an advert. LOL.
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

?

For those who are reluctant to go pink due to their masculinity perhaps being threatened in some way, fear not, for the official name of this shade is actually Panzer Pink. So c'mon folks, hop aboard!

?

That's what i said earlier. Everybody knows Pink is for Panzer

Regards, Lars

?

I have just payed for the "Gold Club" I agree.. this site deserves to be up-kept and is a valuable
    resource for all.. Well worth a book ... But a book doesn't get upgraded daily by experts... This site does... So give if you can...M

We spend hundreds of dollars in accoutrements to dress.. up the main item we bought...but maybe to dress it up a bit more by spending $25 in support of the knowledge shared by years of experience for pennies on the dollar.

For a fact one can not take $25 and drive to a location let alone fly to a location of finding out something in detail in exchange for a free click of a computer mouse! Colleges and the professors in them do not work that way,,....but here the Professors are free.

Sometimes I myself find it hard to buy a brake light at $6,,but I am too busy with myself with spending hundreds of dollars on a hobby that has nothing to do with my personal safety in my car.......My Point....is if I dont take care of whats important first,,,as my car takes me to work to make the money I buy this stuff with,, then,, I wont have a car or even my life.

$25 is a good preventive Maintenance investment in supporting a hobby that has given us so much more back through this web site than we could possibly give in return. Yes Posted photos of ones said artifact is supportive for the next person to view,, but The WRF did not pop up overnight without start up fees and hardwork.

In exchange for the hard work,, the WRF can not operate efficiently on 1/4 tank of gas and carry all the members to their destination of knowledge...$25 will give you more access to the benefits of this site,, not just the personable members of knowledge but the benefits of being a full member. $25 will fix the brake lights and stop the scammers, spammers, and fakers,, and will also help to fill the gas tank to FULL and continue to carry us all to where we can find the answers we need...which is right here!!

We Give a relaxed atmosphere of knowing we can express and share our thoughts in the respected forums in which we delve into our favorite interests. We also have a great "Emergency Response team" that works hard 24 hrs a day in their given time zones,,and not let any unwanted distractions deviate your thoughts and privacy in learning about history and the artifacts that came from that time....WE DONT PLAY FAVORITES,, and we treat everyone equally.

So before anyone finishes spending a few hundred or a few thousand dollars on an item and dressing it up with Accoutrements...let alone the taxes, shipping fees, custom forms, insurance,, none of this would be possible by the free click of a computer mouse that has been offered to you for free. SO?....$25 is less than the all the fees mentioned above ,, but $25 is worth much more in knowledge than any Militaria artifact could ever cost. Hitlers Uniforms and Purchasing Tiger tanks do not even scratch the surface of what the WRF is really worth! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I wont argue with that!...

Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast