MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast

The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Article about: by Glenn66 Any way we can tell when our membership is up for renewal? I can't seem to find anything in my account section. You should receive a reminder Glenn. Regards, Carl

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Any way we can tell when our membership is up for renewal? I can't seem to find anything in my account section.
    You should receive a reminder Glenn.

Regards,

Carl

I'm sure I will Carl, I was just curious as to when it might be. It seems such a long time ago that I joined up.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Any way we can tell when our membership is up for renewal? I can't seem to find anything in my account section.
    I think you get a reminder, or so I remember!!!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Just got my reminder and renewed straight away, what a fantastic wealth of knowledge we have access to for the sake of 25 bucks, it's dirt cheap I reckon.

Thank you Dave and everyone else who is a Gold Club member.

It is with the vital support of Gold Club members that the forum keeps going.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I second that gentlemen.. A small price for some good chatting & studying....Cheers Terry.

?

I've tried three times to renew with my visa but every time I press the pay now button nothing happens, any ides????

Quote by davejb View Post
    I've tried three times to renew with my visa but every time I press the pay now button nothing happens, any ides????
    No problems at all using paypal, but that doesn't help you mate!...

Quote by davejb View Post
    There are some in March you should beware of Dave.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

I might have known you would pick up on my error, would typical sound correct????

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast