Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Article about: by Glenn66 Any way we can tell when our membership is up for renewal? I can't seem to find anything in my account section. You should receive a reminder Glenn. Regards, Carl

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Cough up, ya tight git!
    Yeh, sure, whatever.

The ads are not too bad, I keep getting one for SEXY LADIES UNDERWEAR. I'll have to click on the link and check them out.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I doubt they'll have your size Jerry.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I doubt they'll have your size Jerry.
    We are talking underwear not head size mate.

On a related issue I can't reply to a pm as I have too many stored messages as a non member.
    Regards,

Jerry

ive just renewed too jerry ,ive been spoilt now so when it goes back to the default membership i really dont like navagating the pages ,nice to see cymru down as your location ,i might borrow that if you dont mind ,da iawn ,cheers james

Quote by James C View Post
    ive just renewed too jerry ,ive been spoilt now so when it goes back to the default membership i really dont like navagating the pages ,nice to see cymru down as your location ,i might borrow that if you dont mind ,da iawn ,cheers james
    Diolch.

Too be honest I was contemplating leaving the forum as some incidents have left me feeling p#ssed off of late. Being told by a member that I should only post in the British section was almost too much for me, what a twit IMHO. Jeez I was collecting TR German items when he was still in school and though my collecting focus is in other areas these days, I still have a fairly large TR collection and I am still interested in the period and the artifacts from then.
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Diolch.

Too be honest I was contemplating leaving the forum as some incidents have left me feeling p#ssed off of late. Being told by some A hole that I should only post in the British section was almost too much for me, what a tw#t IMHO. Jeez I was collecting TR German items when he was still in school and though my collecting focus is in other areas these days, I still have a fairly large TR collection and I am still interested in the period and the artifacts from then.
    Please don't let incidents like you mentioned get you down Jerry, although i have very few British/British empire items in my collection, my opinion is you are a very valuable and informative member and i'm sure many others feel the same!....

im sorry to hear that jerry ,im glad you decided to stay though ,the place wouldnt be the same ,plus you have contributed and still are contributing a wealth of knowledge ,you are valued here for sure ,best to ignore the ones who sometimes push all the wrong buttons ,respectfully james

?

I second that James...If you notice it is the same old die hards on here & all the fly by nights can take a run & jump...So dig down to stage 5 Jerry & stay....I have had some neg feedback too but I just don't answer them & I remember them for the future..Cheers Terry.

Your experience and expertise are welcomed here Jerry, please don't go AWOL. Remember if the good forum members leave then the trolls have won!

Jerry, you've got many more people here that respect and value your opinion than not, so for the sake of us I'm glad to see you've renewed your membership!

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast