Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Article about: by Glenn66 Any way we can tell when our membership is up for renewal? I can't seem to find anything in my account section. You should receive a reminder Glenn. Regards, Carl

it is a great site guys fairplay to you! take a bow ;-)
    will certainly become a gold member myself next week!
    keep up the great work!

?

Happy 1st WRF Anniversary Jag52.

Great work fellas/ladies.

Just renewed my Gold membership for the 3rd time and was more than happy to do it.

The information available here and the help received from the many friendly members is invaluable.

?

Best Money you will ever invest in anything, anytime, anywhere...Think of it as priceless knowledge and an insurance policy with lots of sentinels helping each other out. You won't find a better cause in the militaria collecting world to support. Hands down WRF is where it is at.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Well said Rossi! It was definately a pleasant find when I started to get into collecting. My wife doesn't know too much about the intricacies of the hobby but she does have a certain amount of respect for this site over some others. Whenever I question the authenticity of an item she always asks what War Relics has to say.

The willingness to help others on this site is simply amazing. I've learned so much here and continue to learn and helping out with a Gold Membership is a no brainer.

Hi Ade, such a worthy cause, and as it has been said, the money you can save and the pitfalls we can avoid by using the knowledge from you all. $25 is a pittance to pay for such a fantastic service. All paid with pleasure. Regards Steve.

hi steve ,nice to see you've joined the club, your name looks so much better in pink

Hi to all, feels good to be part of something so great. I hope, in years to come I and can repay you all for the priceless information I have been given with maybe some of my own, Chance would be a fine thing. Don't think I would live long enough. lol. Many thanks for all the help, hope you all have a great New Year. All the best Steve.
    And yer, my name does look kind of cool in pink.

hats off to you steve ,only 19 posts and youve already signed up ,you contribution will keep the forum alive and kicking ,have a great new year

Quote by James C View Post
    hats off to you steve ,only 19 posts and youve already signed up ,you contribution will keep the forum alive and kicking ,have a great new year
    I'll second that!...

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast