Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Article about: by Glenn66 Any way we can tell when our membership is up for renewal? I can't seem to find anything in my account section. You should receive a reminder Glenn. Regards, Carl

?

How is this one for value: I will share more in due time when I am able. Been collecting for over 25+ years. Took time away for about 6 years. Got rusty. Traded some militaria to another entity for a kriegs 1st model. Gerrit, Larry and Danny (Krieg-a-saurus) spotted it was a sketchy fake that fooled me and others. I had a non authentic piece in my collection for 6 years and would have never, ever known it without these 3 brothers helping identify it....When you think $25 is too much...think again my bruthas and sistas in the hobby. You are never too old to learn and when you think you have a good handle on this ever changing hobby study more and trust your fellow collectors on here. They care and are guardians of each other and the collector community for the future generations.

So there is a real testimony from a veteran collector who does not know it all and learned just recently. Since this was found I recouped my $2500 and have taken care of the fake in my collection. What is the ROI on the Forum...Priceless!

I am in sales for my career...This is no pitch however! Ade and others you are to be commended for assembling the best forum and cast out there.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

rossi well said sir its great see a forum member with so much passion and enthusiasm for the hobby

?

My story is long but say until 4 months ago I was bordering on selling it all off. I did my website to honor my grandfather and then was going to sell it all. I can take no credit. Credit goes to Gerrit & Larry for encouraging me to stay in and not leave this great hobby. I admit I was tired and burned out since age 15. When my buddy Opa died I kind of quit. I must say many of the people on this forum I saw going above and beyond to help each other. The tireless pursuit for truth at times and regard for each other really has rekindled me. So thank you forum members and you know who you are for propping me up and brushing me off. Got some wind in the sails again. I am humbled!

Quote by James C View Post
    rossi well said sir its great see a forum member with so much passion and enthusiasm for the hobby

good stuff rossi im not familiar with gerrit but ive heard great things about him ,and if its larry c your referring too then he's one of the best

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    ....My story is long but say until 4 months ago I was bordering on selling it all off....
    And that would have been a major loss for you and us as well.....glad you found us!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks for the nice words Kirk, i'm glad i could help you out with this one, big Thanks to Danny for stripping this fake dagger into parts and named them what the are, mismatching parts...
    Im also pleased that you got some wind back in your sails...so lets hope 2015 will be a good year for you, family and hobby like!

Regards,
    Ger

?

Yes Danny is now known by me as the "Kriegasaurus"!

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Thanks for the nice words Kirk, i'm glad i could help you out with this one, big Thanks to Danny for stripping this fake dagger into parts and named them what the are, mismatching parts...
    Im also pleased that you got some wind back in your sails...so lets hope 2015 will be a good year for you, family and hobby like!

Regards,
    Ger

Hey Rossi.
    Have you posted pics of this dagger?
    Thanks!

Luke

?

Hi Luke...Yes I had them up and took them down. I have them and will be working with Danny to discuss it in the Kriegsmarine Dagger Forum Ade and Larry started. Good learning opportunity on this one for all levels of collectors. I will be in touch.

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    Hey Rossi.
    Have you posted pics of this dagger?
    Thanks!

Luke

Sounds good. I really look forward to seeing it. Thanks!

Luke

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast