Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Article about: by Glenn66 Any way we can tell when our membership is up for renewal? I can't seem to find anything in my account section. You should receive a reminder Glenn. Regards, Carl

Default Re: The forum's future: We are pleased to announce the Gold Club

Ade, some members have under their nickname the words ''lifetime member'' instead of ''WRF member''. How does that work?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

wouldn't it make more sense that the people that pay for gold membership their names should be in yellow/gold ?

ian
    ?

with all respect ,,,who cares what colour as long as it helps the,,our,, forum

Hi Nick, we do actually have a yellow / gold username colour for forum sponsors. These are few and far between, hence you might not have seen them.

But the colour could be changed if need be. If it gets more people to sign up......

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Ade, some members have under their nickname the words ''lifetime member'' instead of ''WRF member''. How does that work?
    These are people who have shown outstanding commitment to the forum. This is an honourary title given by the Moderating Team as a small measure of our thanks.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Nick, we do actually have a yellow / gold username colour for forum sponsors. These are few and far between, hence you might not have seen them.

But the colour could be changed if need be. If it gets more people to sign up......

Cheers, Ade.
    ah yeah forgot about them, well pink is a very fetching colour

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    These are people who have shown outstanding commitment to the forum. This is an honourary title given by the Moderating Team as a small measure of our thanks.

Cheers, Ade.
    Apparantly I lost mine.....
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thanks Ade.
    Actually IMO is not pink. I would call it light purple. Actually i like it. I vote to stay lol
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Hi Kris, no yours still stands, but as you kindly donated I thought you would want it to show.

Cheers, Ade.

ade im now confused you can have either pink name and wrf member or no pink name and lifetime member (in the case of Kris) can't you have both

tom

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast