Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Glenn Allan... Glenn66

Article about: Hi All, I have just received an email from Glenn's wife to inform me that Glenn passed away on October 9th. His wife Lydia wrote... "His battle with this hideous disease was very short

Default Glenn Allan... Glenn66

Hi All,

I have just received an email from Glenn's wife to inform me that Glenn passed away on October 9th. His wife Lydia wrote...

"His battle with this hideous disease was very short and neither of us were prepared for such a quick departure. I'm still trying to come to terms with it. The blessing is that he didn't have to suffer a long and undignified ordeal."

Mod's... please transfer this posting to the most appropriate place on the forum so that as many of the forum member's as possible will get to know of Glenn's passing. I am so sorry to be the bearer of such sad news.

Cheers,
    Steve.

Thank you for posting this announcement Steve.
    We will certainly miss Glenn's presence here.
    My sympathies go out to his widow and family.
    R.I.P. Glenn.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Steve, this is very sad if not unexpected .
    I have really enjoyed Glenn's company and thoughts here over the years. Peace and comfort to Glenn's wife and family, he will be sorely missed. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Condolences to Family and friends ...surely he will be missed here as an integral part of the WRF family.

Best Wishes for Peace during this time.
    RIP Glenn

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Damn

One of the good guys for sure!

Rest in peace friend!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

Very sad news, my condolences to his family and many friends here.
    Cheers Chris

?

My heart felt condolences for his family.

RIP Glenn!

Semper Fi
    Phil

very sad news. RIP Glenn.

Double damn!!! Was expecting a post from Glenn telling us all he was kicking on and all OK. Seems i was very wrong..... sh*#.
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

I am so sad to hear this. He was one of the good guys.
    I will say a prayer tonight for Glenn and his family.

RIP in Glenn.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast