Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Gold members club

Article about: I was quite pleased to pay my \\$25 dollars earlier this morning for my yearly subscription to the Gold Members Club and allthough I do not post here on a regular basis it is important to me t

?

Default Gold members club

I was quite pleased to pay my $25 dollars earlier this morning for my yearly subscription to the Gold Members Club and allthough I do not post here on a regular basis it is important to me to make my contribution to keep this forum alive ..
    This was the very first forum that I ever became involved with and it is still the best one on the web IMHO ...

Regards Mark Kozowy
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

Thank you!

You and all the other guys keep us going!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hear, Hear!!

I cannot imagine for a moment why anybody would expect to regularly take advantage of such a brilliant resource and not wish to help ensure it continued to be available.

Like many here I recall the time when there was no such thing as the internet let alone anything like the resource we have here. By and large back then the only way to learn was by trial and error ie, "the hard way". The few books available were, by the standard of today, woefully inadequate at best and it was walking a minefield to try and evaluate "experts". The only way to actually see original pieces that were not already in a collection (they were bound to be real right?) was to browse fleamarkets etc but then how to know which were originals? Again, trial and error, building experience and good old fashioned "nouse".

So, those of us with that kind of experience and "nouse" recognise a bargain when we see it and subscribe. Those who are more accustomed to the "jamboree" of internet free to access goodies might want to consider the learning experience undergone in earlier times and "get with the programme". Come on guys, get your hand in your pocket! It's cheaper than a Black Wound Badge and could potentially save you more than the cost of a Ritterkreuz!

Support your troops! As they say

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Well done Mark, good to keep the old place going.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thank you Adrian,Mark and Jerry a small price to pay to help keep one of the resources that I use from time to time viable...

Regards Mark
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

"Cheaper than a black wound badge" - hilarious. Very much a forum only reference I think

Since joining I've been on this forum every day and learnt so much. Definitely worth the money and I'll be sticking around.
    Nick

Best $25 I ever spent!

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Best $25 I ever spent!

Indeed!

A great way to neutralise "Bob" the dodgy dealer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTfNcrQqgX0

Works for me

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."