Happy Thanks Giving

Article about: I just wanted to wish a Happy Thanks Giving too all the Canadian membership here , and to all the non-Canadians too . Have a great day , winter is on the way ( for those in the Northern Hemi

CBH
    ?

Default Happy Thanks Giving

I just wanted to wish a Happy Thanks Giving too all the Canadian membership here , and to all the non-Canadians too . Have a great day , winter is on the way ( for those in the Northern Hemisphere )

Cheers Chris

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Chris!
    As well as all of our members that celebrate this holiday.
    Winter has already shown it's ugly face here, possibly no more motorcycle riding this year.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

CBH
    ?

Yes I've heard winter had payed the Prairies an early visit , we on the East Coast have had a great summer and fall . But its time to put the summer toys away ( bikes boats etc ) and get out the skidoos skis and snowshoes . Soon I'll be snowshoeing on lakes I swam in , but not too soon I hope . All the Best to You and Yours
    Cheers Chris

I thought thanksgiving was 24th Nov or is it different in Canada than for the US?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    or is it different in Canada than for the US?
    Yes, it is Jerry.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Happy Thnksgiving all!!

Dean O
    Canada