Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help please if you can

Article about: Hi all, please read below, at work we are trying to help this young family, please help out if you can. For all the guys I have helped with buckles, if we donate a couple of £,s each it will

Default Help please if you can

Hi all, please read below, at work we are trying to help this young family, please help out if you can. For all the guys I have helped with buckles, if we donate a couple of £,s each it will assist them in their goal. many thanks

Gents, nothing to do with buckles but I am trying to help out this young man at work who is struggling to help his kid. Please read and if you can help please do. can you also share it please?

Hi all, we are trying raise money for a work colleague who has a very poorly boy at the moment who needs an operation. We do fund raising at work, cake bake days, bikes rides basically anything we can to help the family. So far they have raised 46k out of the 75k needed for the op. Please have a read and donate if you can. Can I ask a favour that you share as well please to give as much airtime as we can. Many thanks

Ryley’s Dream to Walk - JustGiving
    Ben

I`ll donate some £, Ben. I usually do not, but Ryley needs help!! Best wishes to that boy.
    Stig

Quote by bittaker View Post
    I`ll donate some £, Ben. I usually do not, but Ryley needs help!! Best wishes to that boy.
    Stig
    Many thanks Stig, appreciate it
    Ben

Done.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Done.
    Many thanks Gunny
    Ben

Done.

We spend thousands a year on militaria purchases. It's not much to ask in comparison, and it is as worthy a cause as there will ever be. Best wishes to Ryley!

Regards, B.B.

Done, but in US dollars.
    John

Many thanks guys like Tescos, very penny helps
    Ben

Come on people and think of this for an early Christmas gift for this little bloke. The minimum donation only equates to a few pints of beer.

Payment made, and let's hope that the total needed is soon reached. When you consider the prices paid by forum members for certain items of militaria, hardly any of us can say that we can't afford to make a donation.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast