Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How is the weather ?

Article about: I just checked the extended weather forecast for the area where I live and we will be blessed with mid 90 to 100 degree F with high humidity until mid September. It appears I will be spendin

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    Hmm, its been very warm here today in North Wales !
    Been warm here but dull and light rain on and off!...

It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

?

Pretty warm and sunny again here today...just about borderline for me and the horses as far as the heat goes...but last week was crazy...went from 36c and blazing sunshine to 14c and heavy rain storms in two days...what a change...somewhere in the middle is nice...
    Currently working on several KZ related projects, including items for the USHMM and various private concerns and studies. Available as a guide to KZ sites, contact for details.

http://www.concentrationcamptours.com/

www.concentrationcampmoney.com/

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Hot In the City 95*
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see. - Winston Churchill

100 degrees Here, and my lawn would look like a harvested wheat field! But it Would save on having to mow it,I suppose...lol Right now, it's a sweltering 76 degrees out, but they say the hot weather will be here this weekend...Thankfully, I just had my central air tuned up today, as it doesn't look like I'll be spending much time out in the garage and yard for awhile...
    Last edited by Wagriff; 07-19-2016 at 02:07 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

93 Degrees here in Mississippi and very humid... After here I should have lost a few pounds off the gut..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Got up into the 90's here today with high humidity. Very decent thunderstorm with gusting winds that threatened tornados a couple of hours to the north. Some power outages here and there and uprooted trees, the humidity is still here and currently 84%. Supposed to some relief in the early am.

Steve, I here they have little pills that cure limp dick, at least on a temporary basis. Not sure what consuming alcohol with them does though. It would probably give a whole new meaning to a "stiff drink".

It will be hot and humid this week.
    Last week it rained like a bitch. Last Monday we had 4 inches of rain in 4 hours. Just a few miles
    up the road they had 10 inches of rain in the same period. Duriing the storm we had a tree come
    down on our house. I've been dealing with insurance, and contractors and a very angry wife, trying
    to get things back in order.
    Last edited by Chopperman; 07-19-2016 at 04:33 AM.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Quote by relicz View Post
    Got up into the 90's here today with high humidity. Very decent thunderstorm with gusting winds that threatened tornados a couple of hours to the north. Some power outages here and there and uprooted trees, the humidity is still here and currently 84%. Supposed to some relief in the early am.

Steve, I here they have little pills that cure limp dick, at least on a temporary basis. Not sure what consuming alcohol with them does though. It would probably give a whole new meaning to a "stiff drink".
    Yea I can get 2 a month from the VA. I have been to stupid to ask when I get my yearly physical. Actually I have a very nice looking Nurse with a very nice figure that has one of those degrees that passes for a Doctor. It is hard not to get a boner when she examines me. To be honest I seem to forget every thing I was going to ask her when she walks in with that gorgeous bubble butt and those very large boobs. She puts you in mind of German propaganda poster of a very healthy Nordic looking lady.

?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    It will be hot and humid thjis week.
    Last week it rained like a bitch. Last Monday we had 4 inches of rain in 4 hours. Just a few miles
    up the road they had 10 inches of rain in the same period. Duriing the storm we had a tree come
    down on our house. I've been dealing with insurance, and contractors and a very angry wife, trying
    to get things back in order.
    Jesus friend. That is a real bitch.
    Insurance companies love when you pay your premiums but turn into chincy a$$holes when it comes to paying for your damages. They want you to get things fixed by uncle bubbas construction and whore house company who gives the lowest bid.
    I think it ought to be Justifiable Homicide to kill a$$hole insurance adjusters. You pay for full coverage but then they tell you your house is old, your roof is old, your TV is old, etc. and don't want to pay full cost of replacement values.
    Obviously I don't like insurance adjusters and the pricks that run their offices.
    I think the premiums should go down as the policy ages too.
    Bitch, piss and moan. Bitch, piss and moan.
    I think my blood pressure has gone up.
    Sorry to have gone on a rant.

90's here

one of my favorite comedians discussing weather in America.

Beware some profanities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br3JfdzmZ-0

Hope it gives you a chuckle

General P
    What would you know about victory? I killed a she-wolf in her den, armed with only a knife. I escaped the Caughnawaga Indians who sought to burn me alive. And, I was the sole survivor of a shipwreck at the Battle of Havana. So you'll excuse me if I choose not to follow your advice." ―Israel Putnam speaking to a Continental Army officer at the Battle of Bunker Hill.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast