Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How is the weather ?

Article about: I just checked the extended weather forecast for the area where I live and we will be blessed with mid 90 to 100 degree F with high humidity until mid September. It appears I will be spendin

?

Default How is the weather ?

I just checked the extended weather forecast for the area where I live and we will be blessed with mid 90 to 100 degree F temperatures with high humidity until mid September. It appears I will be spending a tidy sum on cold beer for the next 60 days. Mowing my 3/4 acre lawn at sunup.

When I was younger the heat didn't bother me now it causes me a severe case of limp dick that could be a combination of the heat and alcohol.

The wonders of the Southern plains of the South West.

I know, bit*h, bit*h, bit*h. My wife is tired of my bit*hing so I thought I would whine to my friends here on the forum.
    My wife suggested that I take a tranquilizer but I can't drink beer and take tranquilizers at the same time I am to damned silly now.

Damn I am glad I am a member of WRF.

The weather here is crap, the only way you can tell it's summer in England is the fact that the rain is warmer. The only good weather i've seen this summer was in Krakow last month!..
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Ya its about 90 degrees here today which is cooler than it has been for the last 2 weeks. Trouble is the humidity is 55% which kills me as I get older and lazier!! Left my machine shop early this afternoon to come home to the air conditioning and now I am in the kitchen making manicotti for my very pregnant daughter in law who has a craving for them!! I am gonna be a grampa again in a couple weeks. Some dry red wine and a beer and all is well here!!

Checked the mail and I got a RZM SA dagger and a bronze PAB in that look real nice in hand.Life is good!!

Steve

Stop bitching Paul!! LOL

Steve

Göteborg, Sweden = 20-25 °C / 68-77 Fahrenheit.

This weather is good, I can't stand warmer than this.
    I'm glad that I don't live in Oklahoma

I think we had like 30 C / 86 degrees F a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't sleep at night, too damn hot.
    Kenny

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    The weather here is crap, the only way you can tell it's summer in England is the fact that the rain is warmer. The only good weather i've seen this summer was in Krakow last month!..
    Hmm, its been very warm here today in North Wales !

?

Quote by No1canuck View Post
    Ya its about 90 degrees here today which is cooler than it has been for the last 2 weeks. Trouble is the humidity is 55% which kills me as I get older and lazier!! Left my machine shop early this afternoon to come home to the air conditioning and now I am in the kitchen making manicotti for my very pregnant daughter in law who has a craving for them!! I am gonna be a grampa again in a couple weeks. Some dry red wine and a beer and all is well here!!

Checked the mail and I got a RZM SA dagger and a bronze PAB in that look real nice in hand.Life is good!!

Steve
    You are a damned good man to cook for your expecting Daughter in Law. She is a lucky lady to have you for a Father in Law.

?

Quote by No1canuck View Post

Steve
    The humidity here runs around 80 % and higher. What a thrill.

?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Göteborg, Sweden = 20-25 °C / 68-77 Fahrenheit.

This weather is good, I can't stand warmer than this.
    I'm glad that I don't live in Oklahoma

I think we had like 30 C / 86 degrees F a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't sleep at night, too damn hot.
    You could put the squeeze on mama. You would still be hot but at least you would be relaxed.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    The humidity here runs around 80 % and higher. What a thrill.
    Its been as high as 90% here but only for a couple days. Kills me when it does get that high. O well winter will be here in 4 months and then it can be 30 below. I dont mind that as it will be snowmobile time!!!!

Steve

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast