Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How are you doing Halloween?

Article about: I'm Haube'n it I bought this 5' skeleton yesterday and just had to sit the Haube on it for a trial run. Semper Fi Phil

Default How are you doing Halloween?

I'm Haube'n it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Haube.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	317.3 KB 
ID:	1007549

I bought this 5' skeleton yesterday and just had to sit the Haube on it for a trial run.

Semper Fi

Name:  715d08b55406e0af83648cae8ef4c12a.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  13.3 KB

Wife and I were going to a party as Al and Peggy but now I'm not sure if I will be home in time.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

with a clown mask and a chainsaw LOL.

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thumbs up

Many years ago I attended a Halloween costumed gathering at a night club where I was a bar tender (my night off).
    I went in full Luftwaffe walking out dress with pilots badge, flight bar Iron Cross usv. Everything was correkt and original. My buddy went as an Allgemein SS officer, also all correkt and original. Both of us were wearing breches/jack boots.
    Believe it or not - He won the dammed best costume prize!

In the past several years, a friend and his wife - who live several
    hours from us, have hosted Halloween costume parties. The first
    year I went as a U.S. Army Air Force Captain. The following year
    as Alex Delarge, the main character from 'A Clockwork Orange'
    and my wife as Amelia Earhart. Next one I was a medieval
    king with the wife as Catwoman. In 2014, we were
    Bonnie and Clyde.

We put a bit of thought into the costumes, and thankfully
    my wife is pretty good on a sewing machine.

Pics as promised:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PA311118.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	1007698   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PA236877.jpg 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	1007699  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PA230882 b1.jpg 
Size:	227.4 KB 
ID:	1007701   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PA312144 1a.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	222.4 KB 
ID:	1007702  

Last edited by Walkwolf; 10-12-2016 at 06:10 AM.

Years ago when Halifax still held a Halloween street party , my girlfriend and I dressed a British Paras , we looked the part because I had an actual British Para in full kit came up to me and ask where I had trained ! There was a photo of the three of us in full DPM and webbing at a Bar , but thats lost to the ravages of time .
    Happy Halloween !
    Cheers Chris

Shoot your guys halloweens sound pretty awesome. I've only dressed up as a hobo and as a cowboy... But now I have to wait a few years in order to dress back up and enjoy Halloween!;P

About 10 years ago, our little town had a problem of cars being egged and windows
    shot with BB guns. One of the cops approached the bike club that I rode with to see if we
    would mind walking the streets on Halloween. So the word went out that a biker gang
    was patroling the streets. There was not a single report of any vandalism that year, plus
    we scored a little good will with the police department.

Happy Halloween----
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HappyHalloween.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	273.0 KB 
ID:	1007688  
    Last edited by Chopperman; 10-12-2016 at 04:22 AM.
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I have a huge bowl with broccoli, brussel sprouts, carrots and pea pods in it. The facial expressions and confusion when the little goblins reach their hand in for candy is priceless. Once the frowns, dirty looks, pleading for candy and laughing from the parents stops I give candy bars out. Later in the night the wife and I drink with the neighbors by my bonfire pit.
    "WWII Militaria collecting has no cure and the only medicine is to collect more" - My Opa

Collection Website:
    Collection Video:
    Facebook Page:
    Google Page:

Just the usual pumpkin in the window of the gatehouse again this year for me.

Name:  **** off pumpkin.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  29.8 KB
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast