Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

I hate winter

Article about: I guess I don't bounce like I used to. Slipped on an ice covered sidewalk. Spent 2 hours in the ER and now have to schedule surgery for a separated shoulder. My right arm is imobile and I am

Default I hate winter

I guess I don't bounce like I used to. Slipped on an ice covered sidewalk. Spent 2 hours in
    the ER and now have to schedule surgery for a separated shoulder. My right arm is imobile
    and I am to uncoordinated to do much with my left.

I want to wake up and start this day all over again.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

OH MAN!!!! I think it was planned, grass cutting season is just around the corner, how convenient.....Just kidding, I am sorry for the pain you must be in and sorry for your wife having to put up with you....Sorry one more jab. I will be praying for you, please let us know when the surgery is scheduled.

Praying for you,
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

So sorry bro to hear of this untimely misfortune. I used to make fun of old people when i was younger because they complained so much about the cold weather...switching gears and advance 40 years and now..I know why Old people move to warmer climates in this country.

I hate the winter..the snow and ice..it doesnt produce anything good except for the young kids who like to play in it..until they get old and the cycle continues to the next generation.

Get well soon brother
    I hope there will be some fortified young nurses to attend to you.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

I'm still loving the winter. Sadly...we have only had 2 inches of snow this year.

Sorry to hear about the fall Greg, hope the surgery goes well and the post op healing as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Sorry to hear this Greg.
    I hope you have a speedy recovery.

A guy I work with came in to work last winter, stepped out of his truck and slipped. A separated shoulder, three cracked ribs.
    He grabbed the steering wheel, and hit his ribs on the door sill.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    I guess I don't bounce like I used to. Slipped on an ice covered sidewalk. Spent 2 hours in
    the ER and now have to schedule surgery for a separated shoulder. My right arm is imobile
    and I am to uncoordinated to do much with my left.

I want to wake up and start this day all over again.
    Greg,

I am so very sorry to hear this and hope surgery goes well. I feel ya. Fell today on my back while shoveling. This MN Winter has been brutal. If I can help you in any way just ask as I am not far from you. Be well brother!

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

That is a bummer Greg, sorry to hear. Hope you are ambidextrous for serious needs.
    Good luck with surgery. I hope you are going to Summit, Tria or St. Croix ortho. If not stop and go to one of those. Not kidding. We have the top three orthos in the country here. Please use one of them. I will send you a little bell you can ring for your wife to bring you what you need. It has a couple of dents in it from when I tried to use it, but best of luck!
    John

MAP
    ?

Quote by rescue190 View Post
    ..... I will send you a little bell you can ring for your wife to bring you what you need. It has a couple of dents in it from when i tried to use it, but best of luck!.....
    rofl
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Now all I can write is "That's Crap"!!!!

Ouch.

Get well soon!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast