Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Member Classifications

Article about: Just another odd question-as usual. I was wondering-just how many Member Classifications are there? I noted a new one I hadn't seen before today-a purple colored "founder". So far,

Default Member Classifications

Just another odd question-as usual. I was wondering-just how many Member Classifications are there? I noted a new one I hadn't seen before today-a purple colored "founder". So far, this is what I've seen:

Administrator and Tech Admin (in olive green)
    Moderator (in bright green)
    Super Moderator (in pale blue)
    Member (in white)
    Gold Club Member (in pink)
    Life Member (in purple)
    Founder (in purple)
    Sponsor (in gold)
    In Memorium Member (in pink)
    Resigned (in white)
    Banned (in white)

Am I missing any? I Thought that I had seen a "Retired", but am unable to relocate it at the moment. Also-another odd question....about the "green boxes" beneath the member names...do they ever go above 11 in number? I noticed that even Ade is apparently mired at 11.
    Last edited by Wagriff; 09-24-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post

Am I missing any? I Thought that I had seen a "Retired", but am unable to relocate it at the moment.
    The only ever "Retiree" allowed by the forum illuminati, for reasons political or otherwise. His identity remains hidden for personal security.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STEVE T INCOGNITO.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	1001837
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    The only ever "Retiree" allowed by the forum illuminati, for reasons political or otherwise. His identity remains hidden for personal security.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STEVE T INCOGNITO.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	1001837

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Just another odd question-as usual. I was wondering-just how many Member Classifications are there? I noted a new one I hadn't seen before today-a purple colored "founder". So far, this is what I've seen:

Administrator and Tech Admin (in olive green)
    Moderator (in bright green)
    Super Moderator (in pale blue)
    Member (in white)
    Gold Club Member (in pink)
    Life Member (in purple)
    Founder (in purple)
    Sponsor (in gold)
    In Memorium Member (in pink)
    Resigned (in white)
    Banned (in white)

Am I missing any? I Thought that I had seen a "Retired", but am unable to relocate it at the moment. Also-another odd question....about the "green boxes" beneath the member names...do they ever go about 11 in number? I noticed that even Ade is apparently mired at 11.
    Good question... I await the findings...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Is that Steve ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

See? Now, at first I thought it was just Ned posting a clever selfie...but then it said "Retiree" and we know he's still sort of active, so it couldn't be Him....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Ned playing with organ?
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

I'm digging the Sir Galahad look, Ned.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

I think you have it covered on the titles William. On the green boxes, no idea.

I can also make a custom title.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Is that Steve ?
    Sshhh... Careless talk costs lives.

What the hell.....

Nazi War Diggers back again !!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast