Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My 1st year in review

Article about: I just wanted to take some time to express my gratitude to the moderators, administrator, and members of this forum on this the 1st anniversary of my joining. Without you all I wouldn't have

?

It looks like you had a great 1st year. I like your collection

Map thanks for your knowledge and the help you gave on the m42 purchase. Wonderful collection and I can appreciate the challenge you have had in branching out to different areas of militaria as I am in the same boat.. It ain't easy, buddy.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Thank you for your post of appreciation. The purpose of this site since it's inception was to provide a place to give the collector a safe haven of information without the nastiness and insults found in other forums. We are glad to have you as a contributing member.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you Bob. Without you I wouldn't have the armbands above and am currently studying your gunto threads for a future purchase.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Gunny thanks for the laughs. Fallschirmjager, thanks for breaking it to me gently that my helmet was a fake.
    I always try to be polite except when I'm driving! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	6 
Size:	352.0 KB 
ID:	1002171  
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Its because you are driving on the wrong side of the road...

Reneblacky thanks for all the info on the American items. Your collection is awesome and much appreciated.

Reneblacky thanks for all the info on the American items. Your collection is awesome and much appreciated.
    Cheers Mate You're most welcome

Its because you are driving on the wrong side of the road...
    Nope, you do. Stewy

That is quite possible, stewy. The jury is still out on that one.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast