Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My 1st year in review

Article about: I just wanted to take some time to express my gratitude to the moderators, administrator, and members of this forum on this the 1st anniversary of my joining. Without you all I wouldn't have

?

Congrats !!

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks Gear I believe you were the first person I talked to. I'd never even heard of the RAD organization until I studied your posts. Now, though your insight and wisdom I have learned they carried shovels.

- - ------- - -

Stupid auto correct.. "Gwar"
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Nicely done.
    I look forward to meeting up with you and Kirk on Saturday.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks Chopperman me as well. Another fellow like myself struggling to collect all across the board. Nicely done sir!
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Nope, you do. Stewy
    No, I think we drive on the "right" side of the road.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hey clear out your mail box it's full Mate

done.. sorry!

?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Nicely done.
    I look forward to meeting up with you and Kirk on Saturday.
    Let's do this boys. I will be there at doors open! Please PM me where you want to meet and we can exchange cell numbers or meet by entrance.
    "WWII Militaria collecting has no cure and the only medicine is to collect more" - My Opa

Collection Website: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/
    Collection Video: https://youtu.be/Kexpyo4G7ts
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/petrucci.rossi?fref=ts
    Google Page: https://plus.google.com/103940649893850060890/about

I will pm my number to both of you guys before then.

Glad you've had a awesome year on this forum mate! I haven't been on here a year yet, signed up a few months back and really only just started using it, wish I had sooner though as its a great place and I've bought my very first helmet thanks to this forum so I'm eternally grateful for what everyone has done here, and have obtained a basic knowledge on items by just listening, without any books! Thanks Everyone and good luck to you UK Cousin!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	1002231  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast