Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

My 1st year in review

Article about: I just wanted to take some time to express my gratitude to the moderators, administrator, and members of this forum on this the 1st anniversary of my joining. Without you all I wouldn't have

Very nice helmet, hetzer. Congratulations and welcome aboard. I recognize that passion in your post and know you will fit in great around here.

We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Quote by rbminis View Post
    No, I think we drive on the "right" side of the road.
    Ralph.
    You may drive on the "right" side of the road Ralph, but it's the "wrong" side of the road. Trust me. Although, living in Norfolk it doesn't seem to matter. All the locals here are only used to agricultural vehicles (tractors etc.). It's a bloody nightmare. Stewy

Yo Cous !...great to have you here too......and your appreciation goes very far here with the members and Mod/Admins.

Thankyous are worth more than what we pay for from high to low end items. Its the Thanks that is the greatest of contributions.

I have said this in the past...... " Not everyone can study and collect from this Time period ..which many closed minds will never be able to understand...One has to be chosen to do this" ....being able to teach those who do not understand ..is more difficult that researching the artifact itself.

Great Job keeping History alive Cous

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I would be like Chevy Chase in the European vacation movie.. Stuck in a round about in the left lane getting to see big Ben and parliament 200 times.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Thank you Larry for those words and all you do. I'm looking forward to giving more help than asking questions in this second year!

glad you are with us.

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Very nice helmet, hetzer. Congratulations and welcome aboard. I recognize that passion in your post and know you will fit in great around here.
    Thank you Cous! See ya around buddy

You done well son, a G-rate first year! ... and over 1,000 posts to boot proves you're no slacker!!

Keep up the pace....
    Cheers, Dan
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234