Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My 5,000th post

Article about: How time flies when you're having fun... This is officially is my 5,000th post. Let me take this opportunity to greet the friends I have made, and to thank the moderators, administrators, fi

Thank you for all of your contributions to this forum Andreas!
    Don't know where we would be without you.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I would simply echo the sentiments so far expressed. A forum like this depends on a hardcore "cadre" for the framework upon which all else hangs like fruit on a tree.

Where I was brought up in the north of England things are typically understated and when you hear one person say of another "he's a good bloke, I've got time for him" you know the measure of that other

Well done "old lad" and keep it up

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Your contribution has been nothing short of outstanding HPL. Simply put, the WRF would not be the same without you.

Many thanks and here is to the next 5,000!

Currently working on several KZ related projects, including items for the USHMM, Groß-Rosen Museum and various private concerns and studies. Available as a guide to KZ sites, contact for details.

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wíyópeya oki hi sni"

Not only have the 5000 been filled with facts and information to be found nowhere else, but our HPL is probably the last person in the World that can still read sütterlin! Many a mystery has been solved! It is not possible to give the proper amount of thanks for all of your contributions! One of our most valued and knowledgeable forum members, by far! On to the next 5000!

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thank you for your valuable input to this forum. It is appreciated and much has been learned from it.

Congratulations mate

Andreas, it's a pleasure to be associated with such
    a fine, knowledgeable gentleman. As said, your
    contribution to the forum is immense.

I would just like to say a big thank you and associate myself with all the sentiments expressed previously.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by CBH View Post
    Thank you for all your time and translations . You never cease to amaze me with you wealth of knowledge regarding TR organizations and there related insignia . You help to make this forum work , as smoothly as it does . We are all lucky to have you here . Cheers on 5000
    I would like to thank you as well for spending your time helping others. Your translations have been invaluable to my collections and others. You are truly an important asset to this forum.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Andreas i can only congratuilate you and thank you for your 5000 posts as they have all been made to help others and pass on your vast knowledge to other members , for that we are all very grateful . We are very fortunate to have you here
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast