Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

my full auto, pov, guns of WW2 range day

Article about: Had a blast going full auto today! Browning 30 cal, BAR, Sten, MG42, MP40, Grease gun, and the Thompson. I love the classics

Default my full auto, pov, guns of WW2 range day

Had a blast going full auto today! Browning 30 cal, BAR, Sten, MG42, MP40, Grease gun, and the Thompson. I love the classics

We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for posting the video. Bob

I love when those guys show up, it's expensive, but worth it lol I was surprised the MP40 sounded the same as it does in the movies. I never realized how slow the M3 was. Shooting the Thompson was the best one for me so far, I was surprised how much muzzle climb there is on that.
    Best
    Paul

47th MP Co/47th Inf Div 1983-1988
    583rd Ord Co 59th Ord Bde Muenster, W Germany
    1988-1990
    Looking for P37 ammo pouch with No4 bayo frog

MAP
    ?

Now that was cool! I bet your still grinning from ear to ear.
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    I love when those guys show up, it's expensive, but worth it lol I was surprised the MP40 sounded the same as it does in the movies. I never realized how slow the M3 was. Shooting the Thompson was the best one for me so far, I was surprised how much muzzle climb there is on that.
    The BAR is the one that almost had me walking backwards. Full auto 30-06 is mean!

- - ------- - -

Quote by MAP View Post
    Now that was cool! I bet your still grinning from ear to ear.
    I sure am and get to cross some weapons off my bucket list.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

?

Im definitely going to do that one day

The first serious thought that ran through my mind after shooting was about the MG42 and Normandy. This weapon is absolutely devastating. After firing one I can't imagine having to cross any distance with a number of these guns set up in crossfire kill zones raining down. Not to mention mines and mortars. To say these men had courage is an understatement!

?

Wish I could have made it over. Getting boy ready for college. Think I heard you from here
    "WWII Militaria collecting has no cure and the only medicine is to collect more" - My Opa

Collection Website: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/
    Collection Video: https://youtu.be/Kexpyo4G7ts
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/petrucci.rossi?fref=ts
    Google Page: https://plus.google.com/103940649893850060890/about

?

Had a blast going full auto today! Browning 30 cal, BAR, Sten, MG42, MP40, Grease gun, and the Thompson. I love the classics [/QUOTE]

Never had a 30 cal and long ago sold my grease gun, but have all the others + Bren Gun u. MP 43 to shoot. Have been known to take the heard out and burn up some $$$!
    I'd post some photos, but am having trouble finding stuff on this new computer, real PITA!!!
    Sarge

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Wish I could have made it over. Getting boy ready for college. Think I heard you from here
    Yeah that was me!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast