Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My heart goes out to those in Nice France

Article about: I hope that none of our members were hurt in this resent attack on our Brothers and Sister in France. For those that have suffered, I lift up my deepest heart felt condolences. Please don't

Very sad news indeed. My heart goes out to France and all those affected by this horrid despicable act. I only returned from France last week after attending the Somme 100 Year Commemorations, the French looked after us all so well, security was very tight and it was all handled superbly. I personannly encountered some French Police and they were great. I will be returning to France again next month

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Unfortunately, this despicable act is all too typical for the new face of terror.

No more large networks of men making plans, conspiring, preparing and communicating over prolonged periods of time - thus creating the chance to find and stop them - but individual frustrated idiot losers - of which there is no shortage - radicalizing themselves in private and developing delusions of grandeur about becoming holy warriors and martyrs before striking out as "lone wolf" perpetrators.

There really is no way to stop such men in time, and there is no way to sufficiently guard and protect every public gathering of people.

It has happened before and will happen again.
    So very true!

But... This is exactly why we must support our security forces in all our nations and be less inclined to criticise and demand unreasonably to check up and know every detail of their operations just because of "freedom of information".

I largely do not "need" to know the ins and outs of the machinery inside my car so why do I "need" to know the ins and outs of the machinery of the services that protect me?

If I don't need to know I don't want to know. If I know, so do the bad guys.

Dealing directly with the scum that do these things is only one side of the problem though. We need to stop these attitudes from developing in the first place as well as crushing without mercy those that we catch.

My deepest sympathy to the nation of France and heartfelt condemnation to the filth responsible for this atrocity.

Enough said.

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

CBH
    ?

As long as Mankind worries more about an After life then the one they are Living , this will continue .
    Long live France and Freedom .
    Cheers Chris

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Unfortunately, this despicable act is all too typical for the new face of terror.

No more large networks of men making plans, conspiring, preparing and communicating over prolonged periods of time - thus creating the chance to find and stop them - but individual frustrated idiot losers - of which there is no shortage - radicalizing themselves in private and developing delusions of grandeur about becoming holy warriors and martyrs before striking out as "lone wolf" perpetrators.

There really is no way to stop such men in time, and there is no way to sufficiently guard and protect every public gathering of people.

It has happened before and will happen again.

Exactly, France got long terrorism history, if you remember well.
    There was Carlos group, and the missed attack on the "Champs- Elysée" in 1982.
    Very well prepared and fortunately it missed.
    In february and march 1986, C.S.P.P.A. attacked and they' re well prepared too.

But terror changed their "Modus operandi", actually how can you strike a polymorphic terrorism ?
    As you said HPL2008, we can' t guard every place, every hall concert, ...

Here in hospital we got a new kind of instruction it called "what should we do if there is a terrorist attack"...
    scary.

I saw it on the news today, I am not even shocked... I've become used to it

Thoughts goes to the once that have been harmed.

?

They have a twisted and warped ideology that is un-quench able and cowardly. They are glorified in their death. There are many rats in their nest and tunnels of sewers across the globe. Time for the entire world to unite and start a massive mutual flooding of their septic system. I fear however this is a heart & soul condition. Even if we eradicate major amounts of vermin we will truly never stop this hell bent thirst for them to kill. They are being raised from a young age to hate and they prowl always for new recruits to radicalize. We some how need to find the head of the snake and cut it off in a big, big, big way to slow this disease.
    "WWII Militaria collecting has no cure and the only medicine is to collect more" - My Opa

Collection Website: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/
    Collection Video: https://youtu.be/Kexpyo4G7ts
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/petrucci.rossi?fref=ts
    Google Page: https://plus.google.com/103940649893850060890/about

?

I am saddened and sickened by the senseless slaughter of innocent people.

The truck was full of grenades, explosives and weapons. So much for the gun bans there. Where are the people that these weapons were intended to be delivered to ????

Europe must stop all immigration of single muslim males from the Mideast and kick out any that fit that description that are already there.

Muslims are determined to turn Europe into the pi$$ holes that they just came from. "No Go Zones" in muslim communities. Sharia law ?

If the liberals want to call me a racist then I am a racist. But I have a personal historical reference to this flood of non European scum to Europe.

You can believe me when I speak for the American Indian side of me when governments disarm you and force immigration on you, your fate will be that of my Grandmothers people.

I am sure there are good people from the Mideast and Africa but Islam isn't a religion of peace.
    Arabs whine about the crusades but they forget about the crusades of the Muslim Turks that swept into Europe forcing the Europeans that they conqured to convert to Islam and murdering those that didn't.

Brexit in my opinion is a good thing. Stop the flow of Muslim immigrants then there will be no "no go" zones in Britain. No Sharia Law patrols.

Europe has to face a hard fact. Most of the illegal immigrants are there because of economics not escaping wars. They immediately demand the generous welfare of European nations but do not become productive citizens. Where ever they stay they turn those places into dumps.

I see the same consequences that happened to my Grandmothers people happening in Europe today

It isn't racist to deny entry to those that will destroy your culture.

I apologize to any that are offended by my blunt appraisal of the situation.

My heart is disturbed and sad. I have burned cedar and sweet grass for the souls of the innocent people. It won't bring back their lives but in my mind it will ease their path to the Great Spirit. and the hearts of those that are left to mourn.

This is only the beginning of the end of Europe.
    Kenny

its all been said.vive La France.

?

Unfortunately all the statements so far are true and un-biased.. I am sad that this has happened.. With regards
    and sympathy... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast