Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My heart goes out to those in Nice France

Article about: I hope that none of our members were hurt in this resent attack on our Brothers and Sister in France. For those that have suffered, I lift up my deepest heart felt condolences. Please don't

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I am saddened and sickened by the senseless slaughter of innocent people.

The truck was full of grenades, explosives and weapons. So much for the gun bans there. Where are the people that these weapons were intended to be delivered to ????

Europe must stop all immigration of single muslim males from the Mideast and kick out any that fit that description that are already there.

Muslims are determined to turn Europe into the pi$$ holes that they just came from. "No Go Zones" in muslim communities. Sharia law ?

If the liberals want to call me a racist then I am a racist. But I have a personal historical reference to this flood of non European scum to Europe.

You can believe me when I speak for the American Indian side of me when governments disarm you and force immigration on you, your fate will be that of my Grandmothers people.

I am sure there are good people from the Mideast and Africa but Islam isn't a religion of peace.
    Arabs whine about the crusades but they forget about the crusades of the Muslim Turks that swept into Europe forcing the Europeans that they conqured to convert to Islam and murdering those that didn't.

Brexit in my opinion is a good thing. Stop the flow of Muslim immigrants then there will be no "no go" zones in Britain. No Sharia Law patrols.

Europe has to face a hard fact. Most of the illegal immigrants are there because of economics not escaping wars. They immediately demand the generous welfare of European nations but do not become productive citizens. Where ever they stay they turn those places into dumps.

I see the same consequences that happened to my Grandmothers people happening in Europe today

It isn't racist to deny entry to those that will destroy your culture.

I apologize to any that are offended by my blunt appraisal of the situation.

My heart is disturbed and sad. I have burned cedar and sweet grass for the souls of the innocent people. It won't bring back their lives but in my mind it will ease their path to the Great Spirit. and the hearts of those that are left to mourn.
    Well said!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I am saddened and sickened by the senseless slaughter of innocent people.

The truck was full of grenades, explosives and weapons. So much for the gun bans there. Where are the people that these weapons were intended to be delivered to ????

Europe must stop all immigration of single muslim males from the Mideast and kick out any that fit that description that are already there.

Muslims are determined to turn Europe into the pi$$ holes that they just came from. "No Go Zones" in muslim communities. Sharia law ?

If the liberals want to call me a racist then I am a racist. But I have a personal historical reference to this flood of non European scum to Europe.

You can believe me when I speak for the American Indian side of me when governments disarm you and force immigration on you, your fate will be that of my Grandmothers people.

I am sure there are good people from the Mideast and Africa but Islam isn't a religion of peace.
    Arabs whine about the crusades but they forget about the crusades of the Muslim Turks that swept into Europe forcing the Europeans that they conqured to convert to Islam and murdering those that didn't.

Brexit in my opinion is a good thing. Stop the flow of Muslim immigrants then there will be no "no go" zones in Britain. No Sharia Law patrols.

Europe has to face a hard fact. Most of the illegal immigrants are there because of economics not escaping wars. They immediately demand the generous welfare of European nations but do not become productive citizens. Where ever they stay they turn those places into dumps.

I see the same consequences that happened to my Grandmothers people happening in Europe today

It isn't racist to deny entry to those that will destroy your culture.

I apologize to any that are offended by my blunt appraisal of the situation.

My heart is disturbed and sad. I have burned cedar and sweet grass for the souls of the innocent people. It won't bring back their lives but in my mind it will ease their path to the Great Spirit. and the hearts of those that are left to mourn.
    Easy there. Was your heart "disturbed and sad" for the attacks of the last six months in Libya, Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, or Bangladesh. Did you burn "cedar and sweet grass for those innocent people?" I must have missed that post. You do realize that the victims of ISIS are overwhelming Muslim, correct? And you do realize those on the front lines giving life and limb are overwhelming Muslim, right? I thought All Lives Matter.

And thread shut down in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,........
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

This thread started out good and genuine, I am disappointed to see that it is coming to a end like this.

Mart
    Last edited by Martin C; 07-15-2016 at 10:55 PM.

?

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    Easy there. Was your heart "disturbed and sad" for the attacks of the last six months in Libya, Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, or Bangladesh. Did you burn "cedar and sweet grass for those innocent people?" I must have missed that post. You do realize that the victims of ISIS are overwhelming Muslim, correct? And you do realize those on the front lines giving life and limb are overwhelming Muslim, right? I thought All Lives Matter.
    Ah another liberal that doesn't understand the grief and sadness that I have.

No my heart wasn't saddened because of the deaths of those in the mideast. They kill themselves for little or no reason all of the time. They stone their own women for being raped.
    In great or small numbers they will never assimilate in a western culture. The more that die in the Mideast the better the western world is.
    It is better that they are killed there than have to fight them here.
    I wouldn't waist my time for any of them.

If you wish to continue this debate lets do it in private.

I do not want to see this thread shut down.
    It gives people a way to vent their outrage, frustration and sadness.
    Last edited by CARL; 07-15-2016 at 11:00 PM.

Yep let's keep it civil, we can agree to disagree!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

CBH
    ?

The problem is humans will never get along with each other as long we cling to Iron Age middle eastern belief systems .
    That includes Christianity Judaism and Islam , the idea that someone can kill because they don't believe in the same imaginary friend , baffles me .
    Cheers Chris

Unfortunately this important thread has become a contest of opinions that is leading to the thread being closed. The inter sectarian violence between Muslim factions has been going on for over 1000 years. Unfortunately, it has now spread to the West to which most of our members relate. This thread is unfortunately now closed as there can not be a civil discussion of the subject.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Several posts deleted / edited...

For the members who wish to continue, as suggested by one individual concerned, in a private manner, please do so. This thread was always going to be on thin ice and I for one will not be so patient next time. Gents, please think before you type. These are troubled times and emotions patently run very high...but remember where we are and what this forum stands for and all shall be well.

Thank you...

Carl
    Currently working on several KZ related projects, including items for the USHMM and various private concerns and studies. Available as a guide to KZ sites, contact for details.

http://www.concentrationcamptours.com/

www.concentrationcampmoney.com/

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wíyópeya oki hi sni"

Quote by CBH View Post
    The problem is humans will never get along with each other as long we cling to Iron Age middle eastern belief systems .
    That includes Christianity Judaism and Islam , the idea that someone can kill because they don't believe in the same imaginary friend , baffles me .
    On the contrary, history has shown that humans do not get along irrespective of their particular faith system, or lack thereof. In fact, the 20th century, bloodiest to date, has shown that it is those in the latter “faithless” category that are responsible for the vast majority of needless suffering and death.

I am a Christian and base my belief on many years of serious study that has convinced me that the way Christ saw the world lines up best with the reality that I see going on. And as a Christian I bear no ill will towards you for mocking my sincerely held belief in an “imaginary friend”. Peace.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast