Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

My heart goes out to those in Nice France

Article about: I hope that none of our members were hurt in this resent attack on our Brothers and Sister in France. For those that have suffered, I lift up my deepest heart felt condolences. Please don't

?

Default My heart goes out to those in Nice France

I hope that none of our members were hurt in this resent attack on our Brothers and Sister in France.
    For those that have suffered, I lift up my deepest heart felt condolences.
    Please don't make this into a political dispute. BUT THIS HAS TO END! A stand must be made against those who mean us harm!!!!

SEMPER FI
    Phil

?

I dont see the problem... Fight fire with fire.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Fanatical brainwashed scum!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

?

Our hearts and thoughts are with the victims, there families and the people of France. We have got to stay strong and support each other.

Here we go again...

Viva la France! We have many great members from France, we all hope that you are OK.
    Kenny

?

Sick heart seeing the carnage...
    "WWII Militaria collecting has no cure and the only medicine is to collect more" - My Opa

Collection Website: http://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/
    Collection Video: https://youtu.be/Kexpyo4G7ts
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/petrucci.rossi?fref=ts
    Google Page: https://plus.google.com/103940649893850060890/about

Cowards the lot of them, how on earth do you know who your enemy is when do not have the balls to show themselves for what they are.
    i have booked for Limoges in Sept and no way are these scum going to put me off going.
    "and when he gets to heaven,
    to saint peter he will tell:
    "Just another marine reporting, sir
    I've served my time in hell."

Rats , Roaches and Cowards.

What kind of honor attacks and kills humans in a misinterpreted thought process.

My thoughts and prayers to those who have to suffer under such cowardice and stupidity.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Name:  de-vlag-van-frankrijk-op-houten-achtergrond-concept-veertiende-juli-67890880.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  15.8 KB

Thoughts are again with the French and just at July 14th, a day with festivities, this happens now.

It is said: "it has to end". But how can one stop fanatics with a twisted mind.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anp-46588973-700x394.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	981666

This time it was done with a truck!! How sick must one be.........how rotten!!

Name:  naamloos idioot.png
Views: 214
Size:  30.0 KB
    "Wir sollen auch unser Leben für die Brüder lassen" (1.Joh.3.16):
    zum Gedächtnis Wilhelm Schenk. Er starb fürs Vaterland am 13. Juni 1916

Unfortunately, this despicable act is all too typical for the new face of terror.

No more large networks of men making plans, conspiring, preparing and communicating over prolonged periods of time - thus creating the chance to find and stop them - but individual frustrated idiot losers - of which there is no shortage - radicalizing themselves in private and developing delusions of grandeur about becoming holy warriors and martyrs before striking out as "lone wolf" perpetrators.

There really is no way to stop such men in time, and there is no way to sufficiently guard and protect every public gathering of people.

It has happened before and will happen again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast