Opening closed threads to get the Last Word

Article about: I consider the opening of a closed thread by a Moderator , in order to give his Christian view point the last word , as an abuse of power . The tread had been edited and closed . There was n

CBH
    ?

Default Opening closed threads to get the Last Word

I consider the opening of a closed thread by a Moderator , in order to give his Christian view point the last word , as an abuse of power . The tread had been edited and closed . There was no need for the expression of his bias opinion and I do believe this is an Non-Dominational Forum . I'd like his post removed if possible .

Cheers Chris

The last post was not by the moderator who reopened this thread. I reopened it with a very firm statement as to what I will do if religion is not left out on any further posts.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by CBH View Post
    I consider the opening of a closed thread by a Moderator , in order to give his Christian view point the last word , as an abuse of power . The tread had been edited and closed . There was no need for the expression of his bias opinion and I do believe this is an Non-Dominational Forum . I'd like his post removed if possible .
    Just so you know Chris, Moderators can respond to any thread, even if closed.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

CBH
    ?

Sorry if I was taken the wrong way , but I felt being quoted by a moderator on a closed thread was unnecessary oneupmanship .
    And if you feel this is unmerited belief , please delete this rebuttal in it's entirety . Thank you for hearing my side .
    Cheers Chris